Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Beer, Cigars, and Poker
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beer, Cigars, and Poker

Beer, Cigars, and Poker

Would anyone be interested in getting together for beer, cigars and friendly games of poker?

2009 ///M
    BMW CCA #: 420077
    NCC Plate: 0682

If we setup a date for that I would definitely be in.

Quote Originally Posted by pdebarr View Post
    If we setup a date for that I would definitely be in.

Once I get a feel for the number of ppl I will set up something.

2009 ///M

sorry, not a poker player
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

You bet!!

I'm in Columbia, would love a friendly, and (relatively) low stakes game (either a hold-em tournament with a fixed buy-in or a free-form game, but with reasonable bet limits).

I'm happy to help organize if needed (I have 2 sets of chips).

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Blank View Post
    You bet!!

I'm in Columbia, would love a friendly, and (relatively) low stakes game (either a hold-em tournament with a fixed buy-in or a free-form game, but with reasonable bet limits).

I'm happy to help organize if needed (I have 2 sets of chips).
    I just picked up a new1000 chip set (13.5 grams) but more chips the better. If you want to help organize that would be good. I can host 5 or 6 players at my place (Laurel, MD).

2009 ///M

i'll play some hold 'em drink beer and smoke cigars.
    Last edited by martinj; 07-09-2009 at 09:33 AM.

id be down to play some poker.

I'm always down for beer and poker as long as it's for real money like $20-$50 buy in.

Feeler Date

Looks like there is plenty of interest so I am going to throw out two date for the first game.

July 24th or the 31st, 6pm - ??. Location: TBD (Laurel/Columbia area).

Reply letting me know which date works best for you.

2009 ///M

Those can work for me, but driving to MD from nova at 6 might be trouble. 20-50$ buy in is cool, lets keep it small.

Quote Originally Posted by pdebarr View Post
    Those can work for me, but driving to MD from nova at 6 might be trouble. 20-50$ buy in is cool, lets keep it small.
    Yeah, I bought my M3 in Richmond and hit NOVA around 5:30 6 pm on the way home and it sucked.

2009 ///M

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    sorry, not a poker player

You can be the dealer then...

2009 ///M

Bump

2009 ///M

if I dont have to work at Golf Galaxy those nights, I'll be the dealer. Then, I can learn how to play
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thread Information