Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Yellow traffic lights

Thread: Yellow traffic lights

Yellow traffic lights

http://www.dmv.state.va.us/webdoc/ci...m/vadm2-7b.asp

Caution --a steady yellow light or arrow warns that the light is about to change. If you have not entered the intersection, you should come to a stop. If you are already in the intersection, continue moving in order to clear it. Speeding up to beat the light could cause a crash.

When I took my written test in NY I got this question wrong.
    I said you stop at a yellow. The answer was proceed through cautiously.

Although if you try to stop at a yellow light around here you will probably be rear ended since no one is expecting you to stop.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Hey I wasn't trying to be holyer than thou. I'm not crazy enough to stop for a yellow light around here either but you wrote it yourself, if you are not IN the intersection the law says STOP. All I'm saying is that is the law and there is no point in getting a lawyer cause the only thing they would be able to do is cheese off the Judge.

I wonder what the law is in MD?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    I wonder what the law is in MD?
    Based on observation, probably the same as it is in VA - First 10 seconds of a RED light don't count, so motor on through!

Thread Information