Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC Drag Strip night?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NCC Drag Strip night?

NCC Drag Strip night?

I know in terms of motorpsorts events, the emphasis is primarily on autox and DE's, but how about a night at a drag strip. Mix it up a little and see what our cars do in a straight line. I know BMWs aren't drag machines, but it would be fun to do it.

Several of us go to Capitol once in awhile and I know Neil Simon wants to take his twin screw supercharged M Coupe out.

I know a few guys who have been considering this.

We need to find out if it's possible to rent a track so we don't have to wait around with the other 500 people on an open track night.

Quote Originally Posted by bren

We need to find out if it's possible to rent a track so we don't have to wait around with the other 500 people on an open track night.
    If you get there early enough this usually isn't a problem.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

How early are we talking about?

Do you guys normally go up on a Friday?

Yes-we've gotten there at about 5 or 6 and gotten like 5-6 runs in less than 30 minutes. Even at 7, it is not too bad.

Maybe we can all meet up somewhere and then go as a group. Solidarity brotha!!!!

Then all go to Annapolis for dinner!

How early are we talking about?

Do you guys normally go up on a Friday?
    Yes, Friday nights are the test n' tunes.

I've only been once and I think I got around 12 runs. I could have had more if I felt like it.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Nicky wants to go to run her car too. I'll let her run it, and then I'll run it.

I'm down for a drag strip run.
    NCC

Quote Originally Posted by Jed

Yes-we've gotten there at about 5 or 6 and gotten like 5-6 runs in less than 30 minutes. Even at 7, it is not too bad.

Maybe we can all meet up somewhere and then go as a group. Solidarity brotha!!!!

Then all go to Annapolis for dinner!
    Wow, most people I've talked to said they got maybe 3 or 4 runs the entire night. I guess they are going much later...

I had 7 runs in the first 30 minutes I was there last time.

Ok, well now I definitely want to go....

Get there 15-20 minutes before they open and you're good to get at least 6 runs in the first 30 minutes.

I'd definitely be up for this...

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Maybe I'll run it with my Ecsta V700s...

Thread Information