Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Our Pets & BMW
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Our Pets & BMW

Our Pets & BMW

My wife and I recently welcomed a new member to our family from the SPCA. While we were there they staff said more and more pets were being dumped, abandoned, left behind, drooped off.... I couldn't believe this. We are not well off, but have managed to keep all members of the family. Then rescued another.

Feel free to post your pet pics. Of course with your car would be super.

Dudley during the e39 head gasket replacement guarding parts. He is BMW friendly, and has one BMWCCA social meet under his collar. He loves the Ellicot city dog park.
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

No pets in the NCC. Oy vey!

Dudley is ready for a ride

Last edited by JC5; 07-20-2009 at 11:40 PM.
    Supercharged '03 530

I get tired of the hair in the seats and the snot on the windows........
    That's just me, of course I hate cleaning my cars anyway.

Our Frenchie and Boston at the track
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4420_100818078408_621403408_1952731_5459260_n.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	774  

True to my German roots, we have a Miniature Dachshund that is the Princess of the Home. Active, a snuggle bug, and she has 2 neighbor Doxies to play with.

In fact, I think by now she owns our house.

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

Our pups

It's sad to know that a lot of people get puppies or adult dogs without doing their research about the particular breed, then just dump them when they get tired of the animal.

We have three shelties. One is a recent adoptee from the No. Virginia Sheltie Rescue we've named Bentley. Our oldest is 14 years old and has Cushing's. I just reordered his meds at $5 bucks a pill. We've had him since he was just 4 months old and I'll weep like a baby when he goes.

Dog lovers unite!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	elvis_toy_web.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	789   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bentley_web.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	790   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sassy4sale_web.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	791  
    09 328i, Nav, Cold Weather & Prem., Comfort Access
    09 535xi, Nav, Cold Weather & Prem., Sirius/XM

How long do their toys last? Dudley seems to rip through his in a few hours.

1st time with the top down today. Went over to the Ho.Co. dog park.

self portrait
    Supercharged '03 530

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1262495

same post, different board, longer thread....

That's my thread also. I was trying to drum up some local interest in our chapter. Would be nice to meet up with a few peeps and the dog. This seems to be the only event I can regurally make.

There's an even longer thread in the e39 section.
    Supercharged '03 530

Quote Originally Posted by CoolToolGuy View Post
    True to my German roots, we have a Miniature Dachshund that is the Princess of the Home. Active, a snuggle bug, and she has 2 neighbor Doxies to play with.

In fact, I think by now she owns our house.

Have Fun,
    Rick
    I see your mini-doxie and I raise you one Lab.

What traction control?

Quote Originally Posted by JC5 View Post
    That's my thread also. I was trying to drum up some local interest in our chapter. Would be nice to meet up with a few peeps and the dog. This seems to be the only event I can regurally make.

There's an even longer thread in the e39 section.
    Frederick has a great dog park, is very dog friendly (most stores downtown allow dogs) and I can probably reserve some outdoor seating for us at the Green Turtle for a Saturday lunch if you want to do something out this way.

For the time being, I can't leave home by much: running for office + baby due any day now (it's so close my bags are in the car already!)

What traction control?

Quote Originally Posted by JC5 View Post
    How long do their toys last? Dudley seems to rip through his in a few hours.

1st time with the top down today. Went over to the Ho.Co. dog park.

self portrait
    He is such a cuttie! I wish I could have more than 2 dogs but my husband would not allow((
    I already posted the pics of my babies, but I gess it will not hurt if I do it again=)

Kiesha is a mix of australian sheppard and lab
    We adopted her when she was 7 weeks. She is from Austin, TX.
    You know, they say, 'Don't mess with Texas', you better not mess with Kiesha=) She is very dominant and usually the main girl on the playground. She is also very cudly. I am very attached to her. She is 3 yrs old now.

Kimmel is a Newfoundland (hope I did not misspell the breed)
    He just turned 1 yr. but he is 7 months on the pic. He is very clumsy. That may change when he grows up around 2yrs. His teeth did not change yet.. He is such a kid! I also have a feeling that he thinks that he is a lapdog..

more

me and Kimmel 5 months

Kimmel when we got him

Kiesha 8 weeks

"Badger"...nuff said

Thread Information