Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
10/10/2009 - Driving School @ Jefferson Circuit - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 10/10/2009 - Driving School @ Jefferson Circuit

Quote Originally Posted by darkfiber View Post
    Doh! I missed the payment window part. Am I too late to pay?
    I missed the entire registration + payment window...Is there any chance to sneak in?

Registration period has been extended. Register on-line and send in your payment. We're still accepting applications.

Doug
    '11 Alpinweiss 3 E71 X6
    '08 Silverstone II E92 M3
    '05 Phoenix Dinan S2 E46 M3
    '04 Alpine E83 X3
    '99 Estoril E36/8 M Coupe
    '29 Ford Model A 'Special Coupe'

When will we find out if we've been registered? I've been holding off getting HPDE insurance just in case I didn't make the list. Thanks.
    Mike, 2005 E46 M3 ZCP SMG, 2005 E46 325xiT

Judging by how my car has operated at the last few schools, I'd probably be better off with this...

http://failblog.org/2009/08/27/bmw-fail/
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Quote Originally Posted by agreatham View Post
    When will we find out if we've been registered? I've been holding off getting HPDE insurance just in case I didn't make the list. Thanks.
    I've signed up for HPDE insurance the day before going so that's no problem, but that won't be an issue - you'll be given much more than a day's notice...

Quote Originally Posted by Dirichlet View Post
    Judging by how my car has operated at the last few schools, I'd probably be better off with this...

WOW you finally found a BMW that can handle your driving habits! I'll bring the turban in case the weather is hot!
    John Rock

follow the E30 track car build . . .
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2681791

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dirichlet View Post

Colin,

You're too hard on yourself......'course this model doesn't have a water based cooling system, so to speak!

Chuck
    Chuck Grafton
    '90 ///M3
    '99 ///M3
    '05 X3
    Springfield VA

I just realized I never sent mine, even after re-asking the question here. It'll be in tomorrow's mail, save my spot!
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Quote Originally Posted by agreatham View Post
    AG, I wouldn't be too worried if you applied a week ago. The school wasn't full as of this past weekend. Any fencesitters who think it's too late still have a shot. Bonbahn
    BonBahn

Newbie Questions

I'm interested in attending the driving school. This would be my first performance instructional course. I've attempted to look at the website for Summit Point, and the Jefferson Circuit and cannot find the details about what to bring, what you need to have, I get that I need to have helmet; but what are the requirements for vehicle? Do I understand that I'd need to bring my own? Does the vehicle need to have certain restrictions met? Is there a source of information about all this?

And are the courses the same on both days? Or do you take both and build on top of day one?

Thanks in advance.

There is a wealth of information on the NCC main site under the Chapter Programs heading, including a FAQ section. Please have a look.

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?o...=16&Itemid=105

That being said, you will drive your own car, which must pass a technical inspection performed by a mechanic prior to the event.

What is the typical amount of seat time/skid pad time per day?

I have admitted all applicants into the school. Hope to get email confirmations out tomorrow evening.
    '11 Alpinweiss 3 E71 X6
    '04 Alpine E83 X3

Talking

All email acceptance messages have now been sent.
    '11 Alpinweiss 3 E71 X6
    '04 Alpine E83 X3

Closed?

Hey Doug--I sent you a PM, but maybe you didn't get it.

I'm new to the region & am looking to get some track time at Summit for myself & buddy in Oct. I see the FATT program & the NCCBMW driving school. We're interested in your driving school b/c he has a rebuilt mid-90's M3 and I have an '06 factory John Cooper Works S.

I've read through the FAQ and have two questions:

1. Can we still get into the NCCBMW Oct driving school?
    2. How does the instruction and format of the NCCBMW class compare to FATT?

Thanks.

--Zack

Thread Information