Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
St. Mary's Square Car Meet! Sat 6/27/09

Thread: St. Mary's Square Car Meet! Sat 6/27/09

St. Mary's Square Car Meet! Sat 6/27/09

Hello everyone!

Who: EVERYONE! Bring your Bimmers, and let's show them how we roll! There will be something for everyone: Face painting, Petting Zoo, Food, Music, Sidewalk Sales, and of course.... CARS!!

What: A local car meet sponsored by the St. Mary's Square Merchants Association for local businesses trying to get involved in the community.

When: Saturday June 27, 2009 1100-1500 (That's 11 AM-3PM, k?) Sorry for the short notice, but I just found out yesterday, and I called to make sure we could set up our own area. She said to BRING IT!! We are encouraged to show up early to get set up, but whenever you get there, you get there. (Rain date 6/28)

Where: St. Mary's Square in Lexington Park, MD (Yes, it's a drive)
    (21600 Great Mills Rd. Lexington Park, MD 20653)
    They've got a really big parking lot, but that doesn't mean you need 3 spaces to park, get it?
    http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&gl...image&resnum=1

P-A-R-T-Why??: 'cause I GOTTA! No, just kidding. This will be an informal event where you can bring your car, have a nice drive, and meet fellow Bimmerheads! Maybe, if you ask nicely, I'll tell you where the twisty roads are in the area, so you can get your drive on...

Saved Rounds: IT'S FREE!!! Well of course, the local businesses are having sidewalk sales to try and stimulate business, but if this meet goes off well, they might have it monthly! Yess!!! .... and there will be other cars/marques at the meet. Quite a few, I think. You wouldn't believe the cars we see day to day down here, it's amaz-azing! Bring your cameras!

Look for Orlando's Red E24 ///M6, or my Copper E30.

*This is NOT an "official" NCCBMWCCA social event* (yet...)
    V '87 535is (FE2O3): (sigh)
    V '86 325e (GRN HLL): 6 quarts of oil in the Patuxent River
    ^ '04 x3 3.0i : Wife's Bimmer (manual, woot!)
    V '76 Austin Mini
    Check out my blog! www.335bmws.blogspot.com

Talking

I will be there in full force... If one person can be somewhere in full force.
    Brooklyn Taylor - Member # 354954
    Chief Marketing Officer at NCCBMWCCA
    Garage: M3, M5, M6, 635CSi/5 & 850I/6

Thread Information