Posted by: Danke

Description: 1973 BMW 2002 Verona Red on Black "Roundie" For sale is a very nice 1973 BMW 2002 "Roundie". She is Verona Red on Black Vinyl. This 2002 (not tii) has roughly 107.xxx miles on the clock, according to previous owner. This car is mostly all original, minus perhaps the steering wheel, headunit/speakers and wheels. She rides on 15" Panasport wheels and Michelin tires. The tires have a great amount of tread left. One of the wheels' centercaps is missing, but I have the part number for it. The paint is in great condition, with a some nicks. Yes, there is some rust but minor in my opinion. Car comes with car cover and battery relocation cable. The Good. - low mileage considering age - good paint - newer carpeting - original dash - clean windows Where attention is needed. - Drivers seat needs to be reupholstered - Dash has cliche crack next to Fasten Seatbelts module - Transmission needs work (all gears work fine, 3rd to 2nd grinds a bit) - needs motor valve seals replaced (smokes a bit with abrupt off throttle) - engine runs a bit hot (I would replace thermostat & water pump and eventually the radiator) - needs all new brakes - needs new shocks - headliner has tear behind driver, but in good condition I am a BMWCCA member and hope I have disclosed all I know about the car. I bought her with the purpose of a project car, but simply don't have the time or money. She turns heads wherever she goes and I hate to see her go, but we must live to fight another day, right? My loss is your reward. I am asking $6000.00, O.B.O. Feel free to email me with questions and are welcome to stop by and take a look see! Pictures available upon request. Cheers, Will Orr

More...