Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
got fiance an X3 and we both love it so far

Thread: got fiance an X3 and we both love it so far

got fiance an X3 and we both love it so far

here are some pics

let me know what you think?

Very nice! I like the wheels!

Quote Originally Posted by mduhovich View Post
    Very nice! I like the wheels!
    took it a lil off the road last week when we got the bad t-storm and i was shocked as to how well it handled it. +1 for BMW

Quote Originally Posted by hellrotfan96m3 View Post
    took it a lil off the road last week when we got the bad t-storm and i was shocked as to how well it handled it. +1 for BMW
    haha, that's funny, this is the first thing we did, when we got our first x5

there are some nice offroads in the frederick area

Quote Originally Posted by mduhovich View Post
    haha, that's funny, this is the first thing we did, when we got our first x5

there are some nice offroads in the frederick area

you should pm me where you went that place looks nice does the X5 have more clearance than the X3?

Thread Information