Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) Who Are We? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: (2009) Who Are We?

I might need to hop a ride along with you sometime Mr. Fiber... I'm not getting a Z4 Coupe, but if someone, say, were to buy my Z4 Roadster that is not for sale, I just might get one so I can track the thing and do autocross in it. Never been in a Z4 Coupe, so I wonder how much more rigid it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by noelleslie View Post
    I might need to hop a ride along with you sometime Mr. Fiber... I'm not getting a Z4 Coupe, but if someone, say, were to buy my Z4 Roadster that is not for sale, I just might get one so I can track the thing and do autocross in it. Never been in a Z4 Coupe, so I wonder how much more rigid it really is.
    Not that different for the Z4 ...

Quote Originally Posted by noelleslie View Post
    It's an M so the suspension is already really stiff. I've owned an e36 M3, e46 M3, driven the Z4, Z4M roadster, and this, the M coupe.. It's noticeably more rigid than all of them. Dare I say the most rigid BMW... ever? CSL's excluded. I'll take you for a ride sometime.

Look for a black 3.0 Z4si tomorrow...He'd be a good apple to apple comparison. His name is Taylor.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

my name is marshall. i learned how to drive on a then new 1973 bmw 2002 and have been driving them ever since. dd is a 97 M3.

on weekends i like to practice beltway driving in my slightly modified 93 325is and video tape the sessions which i post here;

in my spare time i am restoring a 2002 seen here;
    http://s397.photobucket.com/albums/p...albumview=grid

and thank you maria's husband for joining the CG Aux. to finance my bmw addiction i am the "head computer geek" for the Coast Guard.

Damn Dude... you was jus like passing people like nothing.

You might hurt peoples' feelings passing so quickly.. I'm like "is this a race, or are these people just sight seeing?"

Nice job.

that first batch of cars were all slower classes...i started behind them because i spazzed on the start time for the race. the white m3 at the end was in second place and should be a much faster car. my race car is stripped 325is, 2775lbs with me in it, stock (but balanced and blueprinted) engine, stock brakes, no aero aids.

Quote Originally Posted by mlytle View Post
    my name is marshall. i learned how to drive on a then new 1973 bmw 2002 and have been driving them ever since. dd is a 97 M3.

on weekends i like to practice beltway driving in my slightly modified 93 325is and video tape the sessions which i post here;

in my spare time i am restoring a 2002 seen here;
    http://s397.photobucket.com/albums/p...albumview=grid

and thank you maria's husband for joining the CG Aux. to finance my bmw addiction i am the "head computer geek" for the Coast Guard.
    wow! you are good! after watching this video I am again thinking about getting an e36 =))

My name is Mike and I bought my 05 M3 ZCP half a year ago as a birthday present to myself and I'm still learning to drive it. I work for the federal government and like to take pictures and videos and play the guitar.

Here's a picture of me in action during last Saturday's autocross (photo courtesy of Katie Thayer):

Mike, 2005 E46 M3 ZCP SMG, 2005 E46 325xiT

I am Patrick Henry, and I am the guy who drives the non-turbo Legacy at the BMW events. I had bought an E36 318i 5MT to build to autocross, btu it had a few issues AND I bought another project (my deceased grandfather's 88 Jeep Comanche) to work on, so I sold the E36. I got into autoX this year and have been driving the Legacy (and letting friends drive it).

I usually have a spare air compressor and other miscellaneous things that you need at autoX, so stop by if you need anything.

A month or so ago, I got another E36 (this one just a rolling chasis) to build for autoX, but when I went to source the drivetrain for it, I saw that the guy with the parts cars had a nice E30 that needed some minor work, so we worked out a deal to swap for the E30. Right now, I am working on getting it ready for next season, so that I don't have to track my daily driver. With a baby and another one on the way, it may be a slow process (for money AND time reasons).

The E30:

88 325 manual, 2.93 lsd.

Thread Information