Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) NCC Autocross Event #5 - August 8 @ Sykesville, MD
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: (2009) NCC Autocross Event #5 - August 8 @ Sykesville, MD

(2009) NCC Autocross Event #5 - August 8 @ Sykesville, MD

The first half of the season has passed. We have seen a great variety of cars and drivers making the first four events fun and competitive. It's now time for the last part of the 2009 season and registration for event number five is now open. Once again we go back to Maryland State Police Training Center in Sykesville, Maryland.

Click the following link to register for event #5: http://nccbmwcca.org/index.php?view=...list&Itemid=26

NCC Autocross is open for all cars and all drivers. If you are new to our autocross program, please check out our FAQ section on our website or feel free to ask us any questions you might have. We hope to see you there!

Anders
    www.nccautocross.com

All signed up and ready to redeem myself at the midget lot. Wonder if the Smart car will be there, It'll look big on that lot.

Signed myself and the gf up. It's her first time and I'm sure she will drive extraordinarily slow and make the PM session last even longer than it did on Saturday... So, I think you should sign up for AM to be on the safe side.

I'll have to wait until the last minute to sign up for this one. My wife is due on the Saturday following this one. It all depends on how she feels.

What traction control?

Sikesville=

Registered

Quote Originally Posted by bmw_matt View Post
    Sikesville=
    Spelling rocks!

What traction control?

Quote Originally Posted by gbauer View Post
    I'll have to wait until the last minute to sign up for this one. My wife is due on the Saturday following this one. It all depends on how she feels.
    Well congrats, I'm assuming you mean she's having your baby. My wife is due the day after the following event (August 29th event). Of course, unless she's in the hospital giving birth I'll be at the event, that's just how I roll.

I'm sad to say I'll be in Norway, drinking beer somewhere in the fjord (if the sun will shine that day). But I'll drink one for the AM runners, and one for the PM runners =)

The 318iS will be up for rent

Registered! Joining the small XR crew, this time.

ill be there!

Quote Originally Posted by gbauer View Post
    Spelling rocks!
    iPhone's auto-correct sucks

Checking the date, but subscribing to this thread.

I registered for the PM session! I may have a couple non bmw folks coming with me but not sure yet.

How is this course compared to the Summit Point course? Is it as slick?

I just signed up, bummed that I didn't go to TSP last weekend!!!

Thread Information