Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) NCC Autocross Event #4 - July 11 @ Summit Point Motorsports Park - Page 8
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: (2009) NCC Autocross Event #4 - July 11 @ Summit Point Motorsports Park

Updated registration list attached!
    Attached Files Attached Files

We have three of us coming from Arlington, so we could meet off the toll road somewhere. Although we will probably be going quick.

I'll probably just roll solo then...it's not that I don't like to drive fast (i do), but nothing ruins an autocross day like getting a ticket on the way there....and I passed several well-hidden traps last time to summit, and on a sat. morning with light traffic it's easy pickings for the police on those roads ;P

lol, there is an Acura RSX registered in T1 class

Guess he REALLY wants to run head-to-head with all the M guys..

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    lol, there is an Acura RSX registered in T1 class

Guess he REALLY wants to run head-to-head with all the M guys..
    Or he thinks he can hang?

Quote Originally Posted by bmw_matt View Post
    Or he thinks he can hang?
    Hey, I can hang with almost all the M's...

if it rains

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    ...if it rains..
    Did you look at the forecast yet? And I think that I fixed all the non-bimmers into the right classes.

~Katie

Quote Originally Posted by KatieT View Post
    Did you look at the forecast yet? And I think that I fixed all the non-bimmers into the right classes.

~Katie
    30% chance of isolated t-storms.....I'm not getting my hopes up

but I'll be fine with a nice day too

How do you guys normally keep all your gear dry when it rains?
    Last edited by turbosporttsi; 07-08-2009 at 03:50 AM.
    Chris
    98.5 ///M3 Coupe

Cosmos Racing | UUC | PBR | Ground Control | Koni | AA | Motion Motorsports | Vorshlag | THR | Prosport

Quote Originally Posted by turbosporttsi View Post

I usually bring a couple large trash bags to put stuff in.

Joe

You could use a large tarp and make a "gear pita" and weigh it down with something. Also having a rubbermaid bin helps as well.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

How's the registration going ? Are there any spots left ? It's a 2 hour drive for me and I was planning to do repairs on Saturday, but if the parts do not arrive by then, I might just show up. Is that OK ?

Quote Originally Posted by ventsyv View Post
    How's the registration going ? Are there any spots left ? It's a 2 hour drive for me and I was planning to do repairs on Saturday, but if the parts do not arrive by then, I might just show up. Is that OK ?
    We ask that all participants register online so we can plan for event flow.

That being said, we can easily support 150 participants and at the current time we only have 105.

Quote Originally Posted by pdebarr View Post
    Friend and I use to have m3s and now we both have new cars. Non-bmws is cool as well right? just making sure i already checked the registered list so I am assuming obviously yes. And how can I figure out the class of my new car, will it be listed on the registration form?
    I have a subaru (as does Irish44j), and a few other guys from the Maxima world come out to these events. We have had a great time with the BMW guys.

Quote Originally Posted by turbosporttsi View Post
    Rubbermaid.

Thread Information