Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) NCC Autocross Event #4 - July 11 @ Summit Point Motorsports Park - Page 19
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: (2009) NCC Autocross Event #4 - July 11 @ Summit Point Motorsports Park

Some great shots in there!

The RX-8 one really is epic. Bravo!

That was you by yourself picking berries? We were next to you laughing and thinking what the heck is he doing on the wood line. BTW, if things start turning purple and falling off, it was probably the magic berries.

Quote Originally Posted by iamsam View Post
    Feel free to leave comments below the photos also. Be sure to check out the EPIC photo of the Mazda RX-8 backfiring in album 2 near the bottom.
    thanks for sharing!!

BMW ZHP

since im sure im not the only one who wants to see it, could we get a full sized version of the RX-8 flame pic?

great shots guys, much appreciated! I think I'd be willing to shoot a few bucks your way for the effort, what's the paypal?

Also might want 2 or 3 hi-res if possible, will let you know

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    great shots guys, much appreciated! I think I'd be willing to shoot a few bucks your way for the effort, what's the paypal?

Also might want 2 or 3 hi-res if possible, will let you know
    How about shooting my campaign a few bucks?

I'll take a pic of myself and e-mail to you if it'll help!

edit: on second thought, I WON'T send a pic if it'll get me more money by NOT sending one! lol

What traction control?

Quote Originally Posted by gbauer View Post
    How about shooting my campaign a few bucks?

I'll take a pic of myself and e-mail to you if it'll help!

edit: on second thought, I WON'T send a pic if it'll get me more money by NOT sending one! lol
    I have a personal rule never to give money to political candidates or politicians....2 years working on the Hill will do that to ya. True story.

I have a personal rule never to give money to political candidates or politicians....2 years working on the Hill will do that to ya. True story.
    OK, then just give it to me as a friend.

(you know I'm just jabbing you a little, right?)

What traction control?

Quote Originally Posted by gbauer View Post
    OK, then just give it to me as a friend.

(you know I'm just jabbing you a little, right?)
    only for an autographed photo of you standing on top of the p3normobile while holding a floral-pattern umbrella.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    I am still amazed at how slick that dry skidpad was...
    Seriously, it is a dry skidpad At one point earlier this year they actually ground the surface in spots because it was too sticky for the drifters.

only for an autographed photo of you standing on top of the p3normobile while holding a floral-pattern umbrella.
    depends on the donation...

What traction control?

Quote Originally Posted by Luda View Post
    since im sure im not the only one who wants to see it, could we get a full sized version of the RX-8 flame pic?
    Here it is folks!

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_n-kM19pQ77g/Sl...o/DSCF2372.JPG

for some reason, google won't upload it TRUE full size, so anyone who wants it a little bigger PM me your email address.

Nick (the photographer) gave me access to all his photos (since it was my camera and all, ) so any photo requests email me at iamthenomad@gmail.com
    Last edited by iamsam; 07-13-2009 at 08:27 PM.

I'm not a lawyer or anything, but can I represent Woody and get him out of the "off course" on grounds of good behavior in exchange of a 3 second penalty?

Quote Originally Posted by iamsam View Post
    Here it is folks!

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_n-kM19pQ77g/Sl...o/DSCF2372.JPG

for some reason, google won't upload it TRUE full size, so anyone who wants it a little bigger PM me your email address.

Nick (the photographer) gave me access to all his photos (since it was my camera and all, ) so any photo requests email me at iamthenomad@gmail.com
    I'm getting a 404 not found...

sent you enough cash for a few 40s of Schlitz....
    Last edited by irish44j; 07-13-2009 at 08:28 PM.

I'm getting a 404 not found...
    try now: http://lh4.ggpht.com/_n-kM19pQ77g/Sl...o/DSCF2372.JPG

Thread Information