Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) NCC Autocross Event #4 - July 11 @ Summit Point Motorsports Park - Page 18
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: (2009) NCC Autocross Event #4 - July 11 @ Summit Point Motorsports Park

Quote Originally Posted by iamsam View Post
    Just because you are giddy i will give you a teaser:
    OK, now you have ME intrigued. Post up the whole pic darnit!

What traction control?

All my pics from the first three events and the autocross school are at http://katiethayer.smugmug.com. There's even Street Survival pics that Jonathan took. I hope to get the pics from Saturday up tonight. They're loaded on the computer and I just need to sort through them. I have both morning and afternoon and probably close to 1000 pics. I'll let you know when I get them up.

~Katie

Quote Originally Posted by KatieT View Post
    All my pics from the first three events and the autocross school are at http://katiethayer.smugmug.com. There's even Street Survival pics that Jonathan took. I hope to get the pics from Saturday up tonight. They're loaded on the computer and I just need to sort through them. I have both morning and afternoon and probably close to 1000 pics. I'll let you know when I get them up.

~Katie
    Awesome!! I hope there's at least one pic of my car

Quote Originally Posted by KatieT View Post

~Katie
    Waiting with anticipation ..

ahh pics hopefully there's some good ones of me sliding - i was in the black e46 328i. finished dead last in T3...dunno how my last time was so slow and it seems my fast laps didn't get counted (had to do 6 runs b/c of timing issues) but whatever i had fun sliding
    -Chris
    2000 JB BMW 328i

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    After completion of a really long day of autocross, I have preliminary results posted.

Please visit: http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?o...=55&Itemid=168

I'm sure a few changes will need made, so please don't hesitate to let me know.
    Can you edit post #1 of the thread to include the results link so that it is easier to find?

Quote Originally Posted by phenryiv1 View Post
    Can you edit post #1 of the thread to include the results link so that it is easier to find?
    Umm ... sure, but www.nccautocross.com or www.nccbmwcca.org always has it. If it's not listed, it's not completed.

I had a great time! Jonathan your car sounds really mean and let me know when you want to go up to my father-in-laws place.

Was all of the second session wet or only part of it?

Excellent time this weekend everyone, too bad for the rain... I had a question which I never had time to ask though. I am about to replace the dreaded front lower control arm bushings on my E46 330 and have found solid polyurethane replacements. Will running these bump me into a different class if everything else on the car is mostly stock?

Photos

I've put some photos up in Picasa from the event on Saturday.

http://picasaweb.google.com/bavarian...eat=directlink

I will be posting many, many more later today - I just had time this morning to upload these! (The same link will work after I post more later, so you should be able to still click on it.)

If you have any questions, comments, feedback... email me at bavarianphotoworks@gmail.com!

Quote Originally Posted by gbauer View Post
    OK, now you have ME intrigued. Post up the whole pic darnit!
    soon..... i am currently uploading pics, link will be here in less than an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by iamsam View Post
    soon..... i am currently uploading pics, link will be here in less than an hour.
    Awesome

*refresh* *refresh* *refresh* ... *repeat*
    Last edited by TopGear; 07-13-2009 at 12:22 PM.

Photos are up!

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls!

I have uploaded all of the photos. They are in no particular order and are not divided by first heat and second heat, but are in two separate albums because Google Photo can only hold 500 photos per album. All the photos are of the PM session only.

All photos were taken by Nick LaBrant, username bavarianphotoworks. If you are interested in a high-res photo that you see, contact me at iamthenomad@gmail.com.

Donations, no matter how small, will not be turned down, and please feel no obligation!

First Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/bavarian...eat=directlink

Second Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/bavarian...eat=directlink
    Last edited by iamsam; 07-13-2009 at 09:06 PM.

Feel free to leave comments below the photos also. Be sure to check out the EPIC photo of the Mazda RX-8 backfiring in album 2 near the bottom.

I am still amazed at how slick that dry skidpad was, and have to mention having the best worker station in 20 years of AX, nobody hit the corners of the Chicago box, allowing me to stay in the shade and feast on the abundant and delicious raspberries (I guess) that are growing along the triple skidpad. Bob

Thread Information