Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) NCC Autocross Event #4 - July 11 @ Summit Point Motorsports Park - Page 14
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: (2009) NCC Autocross Event #4 - July 11 @ Summit Point Motorsports Park

Here are the videos I took today. The camera mount was securely bolted to the center child seat anchor. Didn't we use to have a dedicated autocross 2009 picture and video thread? I can't seem to find it.

Run #1
    Run #2
    Run #3
    Run #4

Any tips on how to improve my time would be appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJTXb414rL4

Gotta love wife's expressions during the second run
    Last edited by noelleslie; 07-12-2009 at 07:42 AM. Reason: issue with video link

Thanks for all the time and effort yesterday Jonathan! I know we seemed short-staffed and things seemed to go well despite the dust, rain, etc. I'm sure everyone appreciates the quick turnaround on posting results too; I remember a time when it took 2-3 weeks for results.

...and go 318 power! I just wish I would have had 4 dry runs.

Quote Originally Posted by RedMS3 View Post
    My time...wow.
    whoa! Did you really knock 2 full seconds off on your final run???? That is a wicked time...

I told you Biggins owned the slick track.

woot, thanks jonathan, you upgraded my 2005 mazda 3 to a 2009! =)

and a couple of random pics.

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    whoa! Did you really knock 2 full seconds off on your final run???? That is a wicked time...
    Yeah...my third run was pretty bad at the start. I spun the wheels horribly, redlined first gear, ground second, and almost understeered out of the 2nd gate. I fixed all of the on the last run and it showed.

Quote Originally Posted by Linh View Post

haha, great picture of one of the final gates.

had a great time with you all. i was the guy with the black acura rsx. does anyone have pictures of the entire event?

yeah it was definitely a challenge with that puddle.

and i never knew my car could drift!! lol

Here is a list of reasons you should remove the +1 on my last run:

1) I will give you upwards of $12.
    2) I don't remember hitting it, therefore it never happened (I also use this as defense in paternity suits)
    3) I bet my friend his Porsche that I could beat his new S5 and I would have without this cone that never actually happened anyway... and that car has Quattro, an unfair advantage
    4) Automatic non-M convertible with nothing but tires, come on, I need love

Quote Originally Posted by CWestinRSX View Post
    yeah it was definitely a challenge with that puddle.
    I quite enjoyed it. But I was behind you during one of your starts and watched you spin tire for about 20 feet, so I can see why you didn't like it

Quote Originally Posted by RedMS3 View Post
    haha, great picture of one of the final gates.
    actually, that's the first gate =)

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    don't know...the timing display sign wan't out after the storm (wonder if it broke) and times weren't being announced. I don't think anyone from the 4th heat knows their times. So I'll let you know as soon as they're posted.

Nick and Jason both beat you, do know that.
    took it down because didn't want to see it die. that and we were all standing in a pool of electronics, so didn't really want to plug anything we didn't absolutely need and didn't want to fry the amp/us.
    Last edited by Linh; 07-12-2009 at 01:05 PM.

actually, that's the first gate =)
    haha, you're right! Man, I remember seeing the S5 roll through the first gate and it didn't even look like he hit the cone to knock it over, a tidal wave took it out.

Thread Information