Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) NCC Autocross Event #4 - July 11 @ Summit Point Motorsports Park - Page 9
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: (2009) NCC Autocross Event #4 - July 11 @ Summit Point Motorsports Park

Quote Originally Posted by phenryiv1 View Post
    I have a subaru (as does Irish44j), and a few other guys from the Maxima world come out to these events. We have had a great time with the BMW guys.
    One of my friends from work is coming out for his first autocross experience in his subie too ...

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    One of my friends from work is coming out for his first autocross experience in his subie too ...
    I plan to try to get there early to help set up. What time will you guys post up out there?

I plan to try to get there early to help set up. What time will you guys post up out there?
    Early ...

Just keep tuned to this thread, and I'll put the early arrival time in it. Just gotta plan it out.

If I finally remember, I'll have the tech inspection checklist sign for this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    You could use a large tarp and make a "gear pita" and weigh it down with something. Also having a rubbermaid bin helps as well.
    Rubbermaid.
    Rubbermaid tote... great idea. I happen to have a few empties...

Same here. I'm dragging my WRX buddy with me.
    Last edited by turbosporttsi; 07-08-2009 at 03:01 PM.
    Chris
    98.5 ///M3 Coupe

Cosmos Racing | UUC | PBR | Ground Control | Koni | AA | Motion Motorsports | Vorshlag | THR | Prosport

Yes, you can share the same car. You need to register him also. Please remind us on event day of your situation and we will accommodate.
    Thank you!

My weekend plans just changed so now I am able to attend this event. However, since online registrations are now closed, I'll have to do walk-up registration. If anyone is keeping track of such things, I'll be driving a blue 135i and participating in S2 in the AM (though PM is also fine if that works better for some reason).

Quote Originally Posted by Motron View Post
    My weekend plans just changed so now I am able to attend this event. However, since online registrations are now closed, I'll have to do walk-up registration. If anyone is keeping track of such things, I'll be driving a blue 135i and participating in S2 in the AM (though PM is also fine if that works better for some reason).
    That's fine. Just plan for a few extra minutes to give the check-in person some additional time to gather your information.

I just signed up online. I didn't know registration was closed because I had no problem filling out the form and signing up. I guess I'll have to do it when I get there.

This will be my first autocross! Looking forward to learning the limits of my car

Cool

Is column J on the attached spreadsheet our Auto-X number? This is my first event and I didn't see any column headers on the spreadsheet. Thanks in advance.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    Is column J on the attached spreadsheet our Auto-X number? This is my first event and I didn't see any column headers on the spreadsheet. Thanks in advance.
    That's correct.

Anyone headed to this, be aware that I-81 in WV and VA is undergoing a targeted enforcement period for speeding/aggressive driving. I drive the road every day, and have for 4+ years, and I saw cops today in places whgere I had always thought that they might camp out, btu they never do. I maintain 7-9 over but still keep my eyes out, and I was glad that I did.

Just be mindful. Also, Route 7 is always well-covered, for you NoVA folks.

Here's the final registration list with number assignments.
    I am line 49 (#233), but I had emailed you and requested a move to the AM session. It is too late to make that change? I have family stuff in the afternoon.

Also, I still want to try to come help set up. What is "early?"

I am line 49 (#233), but I had emailed you and requested a move to the AM session. It is too late to make that change? I have family stuff in the afternoon.

Also, I still want to try to come help set up. What is "early?"
    Just show up for the AM session. It's no problem.

If you plan on coming early to assist us in setting up, we ask that you arrive NO EARLIER THAN 7:30 AM.

Thanks! (and see you tomorrow)

Thread Information