Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Car Control Clinic

Thread: Car Control Clinic

Car Control Clinic

Attached is the Car Control Clinic brochure, in .pdf format, providing information on the event this weekend.

Here's the schedule and location information for the clinic. Please be there by 7:30am, so we can begin the day on-time.

Schedule:
    7:30am Registration and Tech (check-in with Doug first, then clean tech in parking lot)
    8:00 Student meeting in the classroom (Instructor meeting in adjacent classroom)
    8:30 Students in class (Instructors try course and fine tune AM cone placement)
    9:30 Student exercises
    12:00pm Lunch (will be provided for all in classroom)
    1:00 Students in class (Instructors try course and fine tune PM cone placement)
    1:30 Student exercises
    4:00 Day ends

Directions:

Maryland State Police Training Center (MSPTC)
    7310 Slacks Rd.
    Sykesville, MD 21784

From Northern Virginia
    I-95 North
    Exit 38B MD-32 W
    21.2 miles to Right on Raincliffe Rd
    1.2 miles to Left on Slacks Rd
    0.2 miles to Left into parking lot

From Baltimore
    I-70 West
    Exit 80 MD-32 W
    4.7 miles to Right on Raincliffe Rd
    1.2 miles to Left on Slacks Rd
    0.2 miles to Left into parking lot
    Attached Files Attached Files
    '11 Alpinweiss 3 E71 X6
    '08 Silverstone II E92 M3
    '05 Phoenix Dinan S2 E46 M3
    '04 Alpine E83 X3
    '99 Estoril E36/8 M Coupe
    '29 Ford Model A 'Special Coupe'

Attached is a small map of the course for the event this Saturday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CCC_Map_small.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	757  
    '11 Alpinweiss 3 E71 X6
    '04 Alpine E83 X3

car control clinic

Doug, I have the wife signed up for the event and will be along hanging out for the day. I am open for volunteering should you need any asisstance.

john@roxstuff.com
    John Rock

follow the E30 track car build . . .
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2681791

OK, John. I'll let Pete know. Thanks.
    '11 Alpinweiss 3 E71 X6
    '04 Alpine E83 X3

Attached is the Car Control Clinic Schedule and a full size map of the Maryland State Police Training Center
    Attached Files Attached Files
    '11 Alpinweiss 3 E71 X6
    '04 Alpine E83 X3

So, even if I have a helmet I shouldn't bother bringing it and won't be wearing it? Seems backwards to me, but I'm the newbie.

I don't want to over-complicate this at all. Can I use my 4 point harnesses (I have driver and passenger), which I have just started using at autox?
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Quote Originally Posted by Reach View Post
    So, even if I have a helmet I shouldn't bother bringing it and won't be wearing it? Seems backwards to me, but I'm the newbie.

I don't want to over-complicate this at all. Can I use my 4 point harnesses (I have driver and passenger), which I have just started using at autox?
    It is generally not a high speed event.
    Most car control clinics, such as Street Survival, do not require helmets.
    Not sure why NCC uses them at Summit Point, that might have discouraged some from attending.

Do you wear 4-pt harnesses every day?
    If not, I would recommend your 3 point belts.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thanks to all the members who take the time to make these events possible! It was well-organized, lunch was great, and my teen driver actually expressed that he learned a thing or two, and feels more comfortable & confidant behind the wheel.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thread Information