Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Summer Tour 2009 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Summer Tour 2009

a. Military right, folks!
    b. I plead the 5th....
    Another thing discussed:
    c. Go ahead honey, wind-out the engine.

A great time indeed. Bob and Miriam laid out a fantastic route particularly leg #2. M5 exhaust is a good smell when you can still see thier tail lights.

Thank you to the Tourmeisters and my lovery nagigator, the aforementioned blonde.
    Tom
    Last edited by tgmeyer; 08-23-2009 at 09:50 PM.
    "Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
    --Thoreau--
    2005 330 CiC

Smile Thanks, Bob!

Kudos for another great tour, Bob! My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend, especially the part about the rain holding off Saturday until AFTER we'd arrived at the hotel. This was only our second club social event, but it was a very congenial group and we felt right at home. We're now hoping to clear our calendars for the Fall tour!

Bob

aka MR DATA

"Tanks" for organizing another great tour, Bob!

We chickened out and took the wagon - er - I mean "touring" - instead of Zed because of the uncertain weather forecast but still had a nice drive. Afterall, the wagon is no slouch, at least in the handling department, with sport package and summer tires.

Keith and Molly

Thanks Bob and Miriam

We had a great time Saturday. I am always looking for a reason to open the garage door and bust out the track toy, Mercy and Rocco also!

Both legs offered wonderful scenery, great views and some very fun opportunties for BMW spirited driving, (of course within the assigned speed limits!!!!)

Rocco enjoyed the scenery the most - hanging out the window the entire day.

Lunch was great and a cool bottle of white wine at the end of a long day was just the best.

Thanks for all you efforts.

John, Mercy and Rocco (associate member 395139B)
    John Rock

follow the E30 track car build . . .
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2681791

Thread Information