Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
courier request for vir this week/weekend

Thread: courier request for vir this week/weekend

courier request for vir this week/weekend

there's a motor/trans (4 cyl honda, not terribly large or heavy) that we need for our lemons car after blowing up the stock motor in the april race. the motor is located in stafford, a little south of DC off 95. if anyone would be willing to pick it up and bring to vir this week i'll gladly throw some cash your way. i'm driving in the sat/sun event so i can make the exchange regardless of what club you're running in. please contact me for additional details if you're able to help. thanks!

jason tower
    raleigh, nc (tarheel chapter)
    jtower@gmail.com
    Last edited by jtower; 06-08-2009 at 04:44 PM.

Thread Information