Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
May 30-31 @ Shenandoah
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: May 30-31 @ Shenandoah

May 30-31 @ Shenandoah

Pre-registration begins March 30, 2009.
    Mail in registration period, April 6 - April 11.
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 03-22-2009 at 08:56 PM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

{bump}
    Everyone knows the drill.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

For the life of me I cannot locate the pre-registration link. Is it up yet?

Alan

Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Car54: Thanks!

Shanandoah HPDE

How and when do we find out if we have been accepted to the May 30/31 school?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve21M5 View Post
    How and when do we find out if we have been accepted to the May 30/31 school?
    A $20 spot usually does it.
    Email Doug.
    I believe everyone who has sent in their form will be accepted.
    But check with Doug.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    A $20 spot usually does it.
    Email Doug.
    I believe everyone who has sent in their form will be accepted.
    But check with Doug.
    I have my $20 out and ready - how do I get in touch with Doug?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve21M5 View Post
    I have my $20 out and ready - how do I get in touch with Doug?
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?o...=29&Itemid=130
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Hello. I sent in my registration, this would be my first drivers school, I'm psyched.

I've heard I need to get the car inspected prior to the school. Is there an FAQ anywhere for newbies?

Thanks in advance.

May DS Admissions

I will be sending acceptance emails out early this week. Everyone who applied for the school has been accepted. Detailed information will be attached to the acceptance email. If you applied to the school and haven't heard from me by the end of the week, please contact me at: NCCDSRegistrar@me.mac .

Doug
    '11 Alpinweiss 3 E71 X6
    '08 Silverstone II E92 M3
    '05 Phoenix Dinan S2 E46 M3
    '04 Alpine E83 X3
    '99 Estoril E36/8 M Coupe
    '29 Ford Model A 'Special Coupe'

Quote Originally Posted by EdgyE39 View Post
    I've heard I need to get the car inspected prior to the school. Is there an FAQ anywhere for newbies?
    FAQs are available under "Chapter Programs" > "Drivers' Schools" > "FAQs" or at the following link http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?o...d=1&Itemid=160

Your car needs be inspected prior to the school by a qualified mechanic (shop of your choice) and the tech inspection form needs to be completed to ensure your safety and that of your car. I am glad that you are signing up for your first drivers' school. The NCC puts on a well organized drivers' school and you will learn a lot in a safe environment and have fun too! See you at the track!
    Tom Buchanan
    BMW CCA Instructor
    ============================================
    1999 M3 (Track Rat)
    2002 540i 6-speed (My Car)
    1999 Acura 3.2 TL (Wife's Car)
    2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali (Family Mobile and Tow Vehicle)

Hey All...

There was some mention on another thread about Paintless Dent Repair. Someone suggested the idea of having a mobile dent removal guy come to the event and remove dents in the paddock.

I met with the guy today (Richard Rowson of Dent Masters), who removed a dent for me, and we discussed the possibility. He was all for it and is willing to do repairs for $80 a panel (up to three quarter sized dents) if we can get a minimum of 5 cars. The normal price is $125 for a panel so this is quite a savings. I have no ties to this guy, but he did good work on my truck and a friends truck today.

Please post up a list if you're interested in the service.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    Hey All...

There was some mention on another thread about Paintless Dent Repair. Someone suggested the idea of having a mobile dent removal guy come to the event and remove dents in the paddock.

I met with the guy today (Richard Rowson of Dent Masters), who removed a dent for me, and we discussed the possibility. He was all for it and is willing to do repairs for $80 a panel (up to three quarter sized dents) if we can get a minimum of 5 cars. The normal price is $125 for a panel so this is quite a savings. I have no ties to this guy, but he did good work on my truck and a friends truck today.

Please post up a list if you're interested in the service.
    i'm not sure if i'm going to this school, but i'm definetly interested in 80$/dent.. were you planning to bring this guy to autoX? i'm going to autoX

Maybe we can get the PDR guy to come to ChapterFest?!?

Thread Information