Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
June 18st NCC Rockville Meet 7p - Orange Ball Billiards - New Location!!!!

Thread: June 18st NCC Rockville Meet 7p - Orange Ball Billiards - New Location!!!!

June 18st NCC Rockville Meet 7p - Orange Ball Billiards - New Location!!!!

We're moving to our new Rockville location, Orange Ball Billiards for June. There's plenty of parking, so come on out and join us for a round of pool, darts, and other games. We'll have our own private section and there are plenty of TVs everywhere.

Orange Ball Billiards and Cafe
    430 Hungerford Drive
    Rockville, Maryland 20850

http://www.obbilliards.com/

In order to continue having future socials, the club will cover up to $20/head, so we'll collect $ to help cover the remaining part of the bill/gratuity (usually around $5-10/head). Those who have a few more drinks or order more expensive food items will need to chip in more than those who stay within the $20/head limit.

We will have our own dedicated parking section, so arrive early to get one!!!

RSVP below so I can get an accurate headcount. Discuss here:http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthrea...ed=1#post30305

Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

bump for this week's fun at OB!! who's in?

bump for tomorrow night...we will have our own dedicated parking section of about 20 spaces, so get there early to get one.

its gonna be a good time at our new location, so come on out, talk cars, grab a bite, and have some fun!!!!

please RSVP at the link above so I can get an accurate headcount

last bump for tonight...who's in?

according to weather.com, the rain will taper off throughout the day and should be OK for this evening (only 30% chance). don't forget about our dedicated parking area, so look out for it when you pull in.

its a great opportunity for new CCA members to meet others and talk about cars.

please RSVP so I can have an accurate headcount

good turnout last night. hopefully everyone took advantage of the dedicated parking we had right in front of Orange Ball. next month should be the same setup, so when you get there, just move the cone/pylon and park.

it was great to see some old faces and meet quite a few new people.

i want to get some feedback on our new location. personally i thought it was an improvement over Winstons. the food was better, the parking was great, and the atmosphere was really cool (nice to have lights and working TVs). good looking waitstaff doesnt hurt either

anyone else wanna share?

Thumbs up

Paul,

I was going to make the same feedback as you did. I'm looking forward to next month's social.
    Last edited by My2005_745Li; 06-19-2009 at 11:42 AM.
    John W.
    2012 X5 xDrive50i
    2005 745Li

Thread Information