Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) Where Do You Guys Get The Cones?

Thread: (2009) Where Do You Guys Get The Cones?

(2009) Where Do You Guys Get The Cones?

OK, random question, but where does the club buy all the cones? I may need to buy a bunch for some soccer games (setup boundaries in a park, etc) and I figured the club may know where to buy some in bulk at a decent rate. Thanks!

Home depot sells cones. Dont know if the price is the best i only needed two. They did have a few sizes to choose from.
    Jared
    87 325is
    Looking for another e30

I bought mine at Lowe's. They offer two sizes as well (autocross size as well as a smaller size). Both are under $10 if I recall. To find out where and how much the club gets cones for; contact Bogdan and/or Jonathan Thayer: jonathan.michael.thayer@gmail.com. They are our autocross emperors.
    Last edited by ///MARINE; 05-16-2009 at 05:52 AM.
    Brooklyn Taylor - Member # 354954
    Chief Marketing Officer at NCCBMWCCA
    Garage: M3, M5, M6, 635CSi/5 & 850I/6

http://www.kormansigns.com/

Please tell them that the National Capital Chapter BMWCCA sent you.

Thread Information