Posted by: yesfan

Description: Mint condition, am selling ONLY because I bought an M5. I love this car! This is the forth and by far the nicest E28 I've owned. She is finally broke in with 122,000 miles. The Euro bumpers and headlights really set it off! I believe it has lived in the South all it's life (Tenn., N. Carolina and now Edgewater, Md). In last 2 months to 1.5 years I bought ALL THESE ITEMS NEW: leather interior, lachssilber metallic paint, side door trim, Alpine head unit with Ipod hook-up, Infinity speakers, power amp and subwoofer, OBC, windshield, plugs, cap, valve adjustment, Dinan chip, high flow injectors, 8mm silicone plug wires, Ireland Engineering 100% stainless steel cat back exhaust system, 15 in. BBS basket weave wheels off of a 97 528i, AC converted to R134a, driveshaft, center support bearing, guibo, short shift kit, illuminating 5-speed gear shift knob, coolant reservoir tank, hoses, belts, all front end components and bushings, cruise control unit, antennae, floor mats, fan motor, motor mounts, Suspension Techniques springs and shocks. Also not pictured but included in the sale are new 17 in. 5 spoke rims with BMW emblems and Nitto Invo HP tires with ONLY 50 MILES ON THEM!!, K&N Free Flow filter kit, European yellow (amber) high beam headlights, top quality vacuum hoses, new brake pads and rotors. Receipts and service records available. There is NO dents or rust! This car needs nothing !! ASAP...In her present condition I was told she is worth $12000.00, asking $8,500.00 Call 410-956-8612 More and better close up pictures available on request..

More...