Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) NCC Autocross - June 13 @ MD State Police Training Center, Sykesville, MD - Page 8
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: (2009) NCC Autocross - June 13 @ MD State Police Training Center, Sykesville, MD

Great event today! It was fun to see the more powerful cars finally have a chance to put it down.

It was great, but I saw too many cars with half my power make me look really bad. Props to the drivers scoring under :54.

Yeah, it was fun watching the fast cars actually go fast instead of just spinning tires. I wonder how my 52.9 held up in XS class......

Edit: It looks like my buddy Darius in his black Maxima had some alternator/battery problems after leaving the event. His battery was leaking acid and his alternator was smoking....at least he made it to his mechanic in Rockville without a problem. My condolences go out to him as this is the third alternator in 3 years.....at least he has a legit excuse for being a tad slower than me
    Last edited by 95Maxrider; 06-13-2009 at 06:50 PM.

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

Nice seeing all the cars there and seeing different cars instead of just BMW.
    Wonder how my cruddy time held up. I'm just happy with myself I got a half-decent time and didn't hit any cones on any of my runs

Quote Originally Posted by bmw_matt View Post
    Nice seeing all the cars there and seeing different cars instead of just BMW.
    Wonder how my cruddy time held up. I'm just happy with myself I got a half-decent time and didn't hit any cones on any of my runs
    My runs were pretty sloppy. I couldn't get the tire pressures right and no matter how much air I put in the front left it kept rolling onto the side wall. On my last run I have 47psi in the front left when hot and it was still rolling over. I think at a certain point crappy tires will only give you so much performance.

It will be a miracle if I ended up with a clean run. Can't wait to see the results!

When will they be posted?

Btw, did u run at the PM?

Quote Originally Posted by bmw_matt View Post
    When will they be posted?

Btw, did u run at the PM?
    For the past two events the results were posted that night.

I ran in the AM.

Quote Originally Posted by forrealb50 View Post
    For the past two events the results were posted that night.

I ran in the AM.
    Unfortunately, there's alot of "cleanup" work that needs done before posting the results.

You will probably need to wait until tomorrow morning until I'm ready to post them.

I had fun today and took tons of pics for ya'll. I'll try to sort through all of them tomorrow and get them up. I'm pretty sure that I got pics of everyone and hopefully they turned out well. I'll let you know when they're posted.

~Katie

That was alot of fun today. I was so glad to find out about it. I had signed up for the CDC event at the slime pad at Summit. I cancelled that and am glad I did. Fun course and got home early. Don't tell me if anyone was faster in the PM. FYI, I ran 18.5/18 psi in my V710's. My car was made in Maryland.
    FredK

i did nothing but plow my front tires all over the place, it was embarrassing. But at least i got a 53, which isn't a terrible score.

Had a great time - first time at an AutoX in the 135i. Had a blast! Took some pics. Sorry - I don't know everyone's name.

Pics:
    http://www.lovehorsepower.com/galler...ne_2009/album/

Videos:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1BCx3NLB48
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg3E0tE-uxc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb6NL7b1NLM

-Joe
    http://videos.lovehorsepower.com

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    FYI, I ran 18.5/18 psi in my V710's.
    FredK
    May I ask what car and what size tire this is? I'm still messing with tire pressures in my V710's but I'm in the mid-high 20's...and they're rolling onto the sidewall more than I'd like already.

Sorry..I posted while drinking.. and may have been being a smart ass. That's with 275/315's, on a 2400Lb Cobra, so probably not very helpful.
    FredK

Great fun as usual, still waiting for the result to see how badly Pete embarrassed this time. We weren't even in the same ballpark at the TSP. Here is what would have been my best run if not for that one little cone.

Thread Information