Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) NCC Autocross - June 13 @ MD State Police Training Center, Sykesville, MD - Page 7
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: (2009) NCC Autocross - June 13 @ MD State Police Training Center, Sykesville, MD

How much gas is recommended to roll up with? 1/4 tank full? 1/2 tank full?

Quote Originally Posted by bmw_matt View Post
    How much gas is recommended to roll up with? 1/4 tank full? 1/2 tank full?
    First time autocrossing? If so, it really doesn't matter - there's no point in trying to save weight. No less than 1/4 tank if you care about your fuel pump.

Registered but not in list below.

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    Here's an updated list.

Please look over your entry and let me know if there is any incorrect data.
    I'm registered - received confirmation from Jonathan Thayer, but am not in the attached xls.
    Joe Elwell
    08 Mazdaspeed 3

thanks - will also email Jonathan.
    Joe

Ignore my previous post - I'm in the list.

Ignore previous post - I'm in the reg xls with number. Sorry for WOB
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by joe149 View Post
    I'm registered - received confirmation from Jonathan Thayer, but am not in the attached xls.
    Joe Elwell
    08 Mazdaspeed 3

thanks - will also email Jonathan.
    Joe
    No worries Joe.

Just show up and we'll get you in.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    No worries Joe.

Just show up and we'll get you in.
    And you're also in the final list. Look at line 17.

I'm going to be bringing my '62 Mini, not the 90 Z.
    Is it too late to have this changed on the entry list?
    (I'm car 105)
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Arnett View Post
    I'm going to be bringing my '62 Mini, not the 90 Z.
    Is it too late to have this changed on the entry list?
    (I'm car 105)
    Thanks!
    Just inform the person running check-in. We'll change it tomorrow morning.

3 Mini Cooper S? Oh boy...

Quote Originally Posted by noelleslie View Post
    Jonanthan,

I'm in NJ and have some additional family members visiting in the early evening tomorrow so there's no way I can make the afternoon session.

I would just skip the event, but if will be difficult to attend events after mid-August due to school and work, so I have to try and make this event so I can (try and) beat Woody
    Jonathan,
    Don't let him change!
    Woody
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Is it possible to request to run in the same heat as someone else? I'm dragging a friend out to his first event and hope to be able to give him pointers between runs.

See you guys tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by RedGT View Post
    Is it possible to request to run in the same heat as someone else? I'm dragging a friend out to his first event and hope to be able to give him pointers between runs.
    Yep. We keep everything pretty informal. No worries.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    First time autocrossing? If so, it really doesn't matter - there's no point in trying to save weight. No less than 1/4 tank if you care about your fuel pump.
    Yeah, my first time at Sykesville was an embarrassing fuel-pump-destroying debacle. Don't be me.

Last edited by SamB325es; 06-13-2009 at 04:53 PM.

Thread Information