Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) NCC Autocross - June 13 @ MD State Police Training Center, Sykesville, MD - Page 6
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: (2009) NCC Autocross - June 13 @ MD State Police Training Center, Sykesville, MD

Quote Originally Posted by BradMW View Post
    Can we just sign whatever waiver is necessary and use the test course next time? I, and probably many others, value fun way ahead of safety.
    LOL ... I don't think so ...

Here's the current registration list WITH NUMBERS!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Here's the current registration list WITH NUMBERS!
    Jonathan,

I am sure that I registerd myself and Alex for AM and PM sessions. I still have those email confirmations. However, I don't see us in the AM session.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by mduhovich View Post
    Jonathan,

I am sure that I registerd myself and Alex for AM and PM sessions. I still have those email confirmations. However, I don't see us in the AM session.

Thank you.
    Hi Maria,

It is only permitted to run one of the two sessions (especially with the large number expected).

Jonathan

I must've made a mistake when registering. I'm listed with a 2009 M3 in T1. It should be a 1997 M3 in T2. Sam Koberoski #207.
    T2

Quote Originally Posted by Sammyzuko View Post
    I must've made a mistake when registering. I'm listed with a 2009 M3 in T1. It should be a 1997 M3 in T2. Sam Koberoski #207.
    Fixed. Thanks.

Fixed. Thanks.
    Thank you sir.
    T2

LOL ... I don't think so ...
    pretty please?

what time would you like us set-up people there? 7:00-ish?

Also, if you and Katy want to spend the night at my place Friday so you can sleep an extra hour, let me know. There's plenty of room for the truck, trailer, and coupe. If you're nice, I might even let you garage the coupe...

What traction control?

And, what time for us AM run mere mortals?
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Hi Maria,

It is only permitted to run one of the two sessions (especially with the large number expected).

Jonathan
    Really? Too bad..
    How come Brian Lynch is registered for both AM and PM sessions?

Anyway, if there is no way we could run both, would you please register us for the AM session?

Quote Originally Posted by mduhovich View Post
    Really? Too bad..
    How come Brian Lynch is registered for both AM and PM sessions?

Anyway, if there is no way we could run both, would you please register us for the AM session?
    Maria,

You will need to change at the event. The upload to the timing software has already been completed.

Brian was probably just a duplicate that I missed removing.
    Last edited by mcoupemindy; 06-12-2009 at 08:08 AM.

Final registration list attached. It has the car numbers. 1XX cars are in the AM, 2XX cars are in the PM.
    Attached Files Attached Files

If you are planning to help with setup tomorrow morning, please arrive NO EARLIER THAN 7:40 AM.

If you are simply participating and not assisting with setup, arrive NO EARLIER THAN 8:00 AM.

Thank you.

Jonanthan,

Of course, as soon as you publish the final roster, you are gonna have knuckleheads like me tell you that they cannot make the event unless they switch to AM from the PM group.

I'm in NJ and have some additional family members visiting in the early evening tomorrow so there's no way I can make the afternoon session.

I would just skip the event, but if will be difficult to attend events after mid-August due to school and work, so I have to try and make this event so I can (try and) beat Woody

I am currently #210 but numbers 150 and 190 looked available, if I could change.

Quote Originally Posted by noelleslie View Post
    Jonanthan,

Of course, as soon as you publish the final roster, you are gonna have knuckleheads like me tell you that they cannot make the event unless they switch to AM from the PM group.

I'm in NJ and have some additional family members visiting in the early evening tomorrow so there's no way I can make the afternoon session.

I would just skip the event, but if will be difficult to attend events after mid-August due to school and work, so I have to try and make this event so I can (try and) beat Woody

I am currently #210 but numbers 150 and 190 looked available, if I could change.
    Noel,

Just show up for the AM session. No problem. We'll switch you at the event.

Thread Information