Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) NCC Autocross - June 13 @ MD State Police Training Center, Sykesville, MD - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: (2009) NCC Autocross - June 13 @ MD State Police Training Center, Sykesville, MD

Thanks, I'm sorry I didn't' see that before. Can anyone suggest somewhere locally to buy a helmet?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyj View Post
    Thanks, I'm sorry I didn't' see that before. Can anyone suggest somewhere locally to buy a helmet?
    OG Racing out in Dulles/Sterling, talk to Brian Hair. Prices are just as good as anything you'll find online and you have the huge advantage of getting to try everything on.

http://ogracing.com/pages/Home

Signed up for the PM session again

Bobby- You might want to blank out your license plate numbers

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by 95Maxrider View Post
    Signed up for the PM session again

Bobby- You might want to blank out your license plate numbers
    His numbers are for vanity only...it's not a state issued tag!
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    His numbers are for vanity only...it's not a state issued tag!
    Hence the

I love not having to have a state issued tag on the front of my car!

Quote Originally Posted by BradMW View Post
    The fact is: PM has a MUCH better statistical advantage over AM.

PM will always be warmer, both due to temperature and morning runs.
    PM will be more dry unless it is raining about half way through the AM session or immediately after. Even if it starts raining half way through PM, you still have 2 runs that were in much better conditions than the morning.

It is more likely that it is not raining at any given time than it is raining (not including statistics from this season so far), so if it rained any time from afternoon the day before until the start of the AM session, PM is the winner. AM is only the winner if it's actively raining during that 2 hour slot.

I don't think people should choose AM if they are gambling for best probable conditions. They will lose more times than not.
    Well that makes me feel even better about taking 1st in S3. Sorry, had to say it.

Us guys with comp tires sometime prefer to run on cooler asphalt before it gets blistering hot ...

Give me a non-rainy day and you'll see what I'm talking about ...

Quote Originally Posted by forrealb50 View Post
    Well that makes me feel even better about taking 1st in S3. Sorry, had to say it.
    Were you in AM or PM last weekend?

I was in the AM last weekend

Hey dudes, Anyone know where I can find my member number? I never got a card in the mail.....
    I spilled my groceries...

Quote Originally Posted by otranscendental View Post
    Hey dudes, Anyone know where I can find my member number? I never got a card in the mail.....
    Call Nationals.

Here's the current list of entrants.

If you haven't signed up...what are you waiting for!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mcoupemindy; 05-20-2009 at 07:10 AM.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Just signed up, being my first time and all, what time should I be there ? I signed up for the PM session.

Also, does it have to be full face helmet?? I found full face Snell M20005 Motorcycle Helmet, is that going to be OK? I'm guessing the Snell M2005 is the rating and not the brand correct ?
    Last edited by ventsyv; 05-27-2009 at 01:55 PM. Reason: additional questions

Thread Information