Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) NCC Autocross - June 13 @ MD State Police Training Center, Sykesville, MD - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: (2009) NCC Autocross - June 13 @ MD State Police Training Center, Sykesville, MD

Thanks for the pics, Katie!

(I had no idea I spend so much time three-wheeling. Stupid stock class spring restrictions.)

Thanks Jonathan!
    '94 e36
    '89 e24 Turbo
    '87 e24

Quote Originally Posted by RedGT View Post
    Thanks for the pics, Katie!

(I had no idea I spend so much time three-wheeling. Stupid stock class spring restrictions.)
    The car looked quick, but you were on three wheels at nearly every turn....lol. It blew my mind to see a car moving, yet one wheel not spinning. Nice car btw.
    T2

Thank you Katie!!! awesome pictures!!!

And now for a question: How do i best reduce this body roll? I am on H&R Race springs and Billy sports currently. Do i need fatter swaybars, or stiffer suspension?

Quote Originally Posted by iamsam View Post

And now for a question: How do i best reduce this body roll? I am on H&R Race springs and Billy sports currently. Do i need fatter swaybars, or stiffer suspension?
    Stiffer sways and springs will reduce the body roll. However, reducing the bodyroll in the e30, e36/7, or e36/8 chassis will typically reduce rear wheel grip.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Stiffer sways and springs will reduce the body roll. However, reducing the bodyroll in the e30, e36/7, or e36/8 chassis will typically reduce rear wheel grip.
    reducing rear wheel grip is very very good. At the moment i have way too much rear wheel grip and way too little front wheel grip, you can hear me griping about my front wheel plowing all over this forum .

Thanks for the input!

Quote Originally Posted by iamsam View Post

Sway's most definately to start out with. I have hotchkis and they really decrease the body roll, and then if you want more, coilovers

And thank you, Katie. The pix rock!
    Last edited by bmw_matt; 06-17-2009 at 11:32 AM.

Thanks again Katie! Love all of the shots, especially the ones of me
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

For those who requested, I've updated the results.

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?o...=55&Itemid=168

Thread Information