Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) NCC Autocross - June 13 @ MD State Police Training Center, Sykesville, MD - Page 5
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: (2009) NCC Autocross - June 13 @ MD State Police Training Center, Sykesville, MD

Quote Originally Posted by ventsyv View Post
    Also, do you guys think I can borrow a helmet?
    Loaners will be available.

Maybe I'm missing this info somewhere, but what is this site like? Have you guys run there before? Overhead maps don't show any substantial parking lots. So is this event run on the training/test track?

Numbers - we were given choices. Does this mean we might see a list with our assigned numbers before the day of the event?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dunlap View Post
    Numbers - we were given choices. Does this mean we might see a list with our assigned numbers before the day of the event?
    Yep! I'm still working out the bugs in the number assignment script, however we will have a list posted to show the assigned numbers.

I need to re-register for the morning session instead of the afternoon. Should I just submit an additional registration?
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Yes, resubmit and add your intent in the comments.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

I just joined the BMWCCA a few days ago and had joined this autocross as a non-member. How should I change it so I will only pay the member price?
    -Chris
    2000 JB BMW 328i

resubmitted because I wanted to change from AM to PM
    -Chris
    2000 JB BMW 328i

Attached is the latest registration.

Let me know if you see errors.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeD View Post
    I just joined the BMWCCA a few days ago and had joined this autocross as a non-member. How should I change it so I will only pay the member price?
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeD View Post
    resubmitted because I wanted to change from AM to PM
    Gotcha covered

Quote Originally Posted by RedGT View Post
    Maybe I'm missing this info somewhere, but what is this site like? Have you guys run there before? Overhead maps don't show any substantial parking lots. So is this event run on the training/test track?
    It's there...look for the rectangle lot next to the double skidpad, near the residential street practice course.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    It's there...look for the rectangle lot next to the double skidpad, near the residential street practice course.

~Katie

(It's further down Slacks Rd...you have to go past the main building)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	738  

Hey guys,
    Just registered here and just joined CCA as a whole and I originally signed up as a non-member a while back, and I would like to check the time I selected. Is there anyway to change these?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bmw_matt View Post
    Hey guys,
    Just registered here and just joined CCA as a whole and I originally signed up as a non-member a while back, and I would like to check the time I selected. Is there anyway to change these?
    thanks
    hi matt :eeps: its chris (dreamdrivedrift)

click that xls file that was posted a few posts back, and join fvckin PM if you joined AM!
    -Chris
    2000 JB BMW 328i

Quote Originally Posted by KatieT View Post

(It's further down Slacks Rd...you have to go past the main building)

*pic*

Way to crush my dreams. Still looking forward to it though!

Can we just sign whatever waiver is necessary and use the test course next time? I, and probably many others, value fun way ahead of safety.

Thread Information