Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
DC Mercedes Benz Club DE at Summit

Thread: DC Mercedes Benz Club DE at Summit

DC Mercedes Benz Club DE at Summit

I was snooping around their site and saw that they have a DE on August 7th and 8th.

Rates for this event are only $340 per person for both days or $185 for a single day.

http://www.gws-mbca.org/events.html

Re: DC Mercedes Benz Club DE at Summit

You are addicted. :smt023

Don't do one day schools if you can help it.
    You get so much more out of a two day school. Even if you know the track. And especially don't only do the 2nd day. It is not fair to the others who are already up to speed from the day before.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

That is definately a possibility. I dont know if it will be 100% by then but, we will see. Late August on will be almost a sure thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    You are addicted. :smt023

Don't do one day schools if you can help it.
    You get so much more out of a two day school. Even if you know the track. And especially don't only do the 2nd day. It is not fair to the others who are already up to speed from the day before.
    Yeah I know, but I don't think I can handle 2 straight days of it right now. I think I would get mentally burned out on the second day.

But I am enjoying it once again. I'd like to go back to BeaveRun and hit VIR for the first time. My friend Ed went to Mid Ohio a few weeks back (I think with the Audi Club) with his E30 M3 (diamondschwatz Induktion Motorsports car). He was telling me Randy Pobst showed up and took students out in their cars with him behind the wheel!!!

I would've loved to have been there for that and at the end say "WOW! Thanks! I can't believe Bill Auberlen just drove my car!!!!" :smt003

[quote="Jed"]
    Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    Yeah I know, but I don't think I can handle 2 straight days of it right now. I think I would get mentally burned out on the second day.
    You would be surprised how much more you gain after thinking about the day and getting a good night sleep. I've done 3 day schools.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thread Information