Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
F1 Fan Meet Up in Arlington

Thread: F1 Fan Meet Up in Arlington

F1 Fan Meet Up in Arlington

I was talking to on the of the guys on Sat about F1 and he put me on to this group that get together for each of the F1 races in Arlington.
    The RSVP is done through meetup.com. Let me know is you are interested and I will send you the link.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Do you know where? A bar? I'm guessing it is Summers near the Court House. They draw big crowds for DC United and international fussball games.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    Do you know where? A bar? I'm guessing it is Summers near the Court House. They draw big crowds for DC United and international fussball games.
    Correct. You want the link?
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Yes,the link please

I used to go to Summers with those guys a few years back, before I had cable. Met them on the AtlasF1 bulletin board (now autosport.com). I got bored quickly with it. A couple of jaded know-it-alls and the rest trying to be sociable. Not real comfortable, especially at 7 in the morning.

I gave Comcast a call shortly thereafter.

Maybe it's a better crew now. I love the idea of getting together with like-minded and happy people who share a passion for the sport. It's hard to find F1 fans in everyday American life.
    Scott Lowrey

F1 fan here thats dislikes nascar ....

i know its early, but Russel BMW is offering an F1 viewing of the Spanish GP. Only 10RSVPs are needed for them to host the event and they do plan on doing these for many of the races this year.

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?t=5059
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    i know its early, but Russel BMW is offering an F1 viewing of the Spanish GP. Only 10RSVPs are needed for them to host the event and they do plan on doing these for many of the races this year.

Hey troll!!! Go advert in your thread.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Quote Originally Posted by e90 awd View Post
    F1 fan here thats dislikes nascar ....
    Let me know if you want the link to RSVP
    MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

I'm in for F1 in Arlington! I've been missing a bar viewing

The current group that meets at Summers has international flavor, many people grew up with F1. James the organizer is doing a great job with it and is an enthusiast to the bone.

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post

Bump bump bump.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankoQ View Post
    Bump bump bump.
    You guys are shameless.
    Last edited by bimmernupe; 05-01-2009 at 11:04 PM.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headline...05182818.shtml

Quite pathetic what BMW has turned into. First Mario cries about diffuser, now this. Shut up and race, or pack your $hit and stick to making silly "art" with Z4s. Considering their form I doubt anyone would miss them.

MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Thread Information