Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Seat Covers... Help !!

Thread: Seat Covers... Help !!

Seat Covers... Help !!

Now that it is getting warmer, I am already tired of the sweaty lower back from the leather seats !! Can anyone offer advice on some decent quality seat covers that I can buy and put on my 3 series sdn ??

Thank you,

Craig

i agree...i hate swamp ass. i wish air conditioned seats were offered on my 335 like on any lexus.

sorry, i have no suggestions for seat covers...i just like saying 'swamp ass'
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Sheepskins, perhaps? They did the job for me in Dallas (think DC + at least 10 degrees) with a 2002 with no A/C.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

I have had good luck with the neoprene seat covers wetokole they custom make them so they fit well and you have choices for colors to look close to stock.

www.wetokole.com/

Quote Originally Posted by sandberg84 View Post
    I have had good luck with the neoprene seat covers wetokole they custom make them so they fit well and you have choices for colors to look close to stock.

www.wetokole.com/
    wow, those are nice!!!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

You could just replace the leather with cloth. It seems only BMWNA makes you buy BMW's with leather or fake leather seats. Try retailers outside of the US and buy real BMW cloth seats instead of seat covers. You could have summer and winter seats.

Quote Originally Posted by sandberg84 View Post

www.wetokole.com/
    Do you have these on a BMW? Do you know if the seat heaters will still properly function with these (E36)?

This could be a perfect answer to my ripped front seats.

Thread Information