Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Airbag reset tool

Thread: Airbag reset tool

Airbag reset tool

does anyone currently on the board have any experience using the Peake reset tool? I have a 2000 M Coupe that just threw the light I am suspicious of the passenger seat as it came on when my wife adjusted the seat but that could be a coincidence.

does the reader give you good info that is will it tell me more than the passenger seat (which could be several items seat mat, latch, or even airbag) so that I have a very good idea of where the problem is, maybe even confirm the problem.

lastly if that reader is as easy as the OBD reader is any one local in the Reston/ NoVA area that I could see how it works?

Thanks in Advance

Steve

I'm in Alexandria, and have both the SRS and R4 code readers. It will give you exactly what component is bad (probably the seat belt sensor in my experience) Shoot me an email if you want to come use it.

Quote Originally Posted by sandberg84 View Post
    does anyone currently on the board have any experience using the Peake reset tool? I have a 2000 M Coupe that just threw the light I am suspicious of the passenger seat as it came on when my wife adjusted the seat but that could be a coincidence.

does the reader give you good info that is will it tell me more than the passenger seat (which could be several items seat mat, latch, or even airbag) so that I have a very good idea of where the problem is, maybe even confirm the problem.

lastly if that reader is as easy as the OBD reader is any one local in the Reston/ NoVA area that I could see how it works?

Thanks in Advance

Steve
    I have both the SRS and CEL tools. You're more than welcome to use them anytime. PM me if you want.

Thread Information