Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Did you get your May Roundel yet?????

Thread: Did you get your May Roundel yet?????

Did you get your May Roundel yet?????

I have a very unreliable mail man in my neck of the woods and am starting to shake and cough because I have not gotten the most recent (May) issue of my favorite periodical! Has everyone else received the newest issue?

Thanks for your help....
    Willy Lutz
    1990 Schwarz 325is
    1991 Brillantrot M3
    1991 Macao Blau M Technic
    2003 Mystic Blau 330i ZHP

Willy,
    I received my Roundel last Thursday.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Sport Evo View Post
    I have a very unreliable mail man in my neck of the woods and am starting to shake and cough because I have not gotten the most recent (May) issue of my favorite periodical! Has everyone else received the newest issue?

Thanks for your help....
    If you want it the 1st week of the month you can request 1st class mail at an additional $40.00 year.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Never received April, or my renewal card. The national office was happy to send replacements.

And yes I have received May's issue
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

I renewed some weeks ago and got mine and an A card in the mail. Nevertheless, I got the May issue with a cover paper saying my membership was running out. And just for fun, I got a second copy of the same magazine. Bit of overlap and/or time lag in the CCA office, I suppose...but heck, they're looking after thousands of member accounts.

There was a problem in that some people got two issues in May.
    One with a renewal alert and one without.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I haven't received mine, but then I joined a couple of weeks ago, so most likely I won't get this month's issue. How long it usually takes to get your membership card?? I haven't received that yet either.

Usually the magazine comes first. The a week or so later the card comes.
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

Thread Information