Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) AutoX #2 - May 2 @ Summit Point - Register Now! - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: (2009) AutoX #2 - May 2 @ Summit Point - Register Now!

Lesson learned from my father:

"Wash a car to get it clean, not to keep it clean"

Think about it....

Quote Originally Posted by mf44 View Post
    I just saw this. I guess we may get a chance to see if they ever got around to correcting those errors in grading.
    I went to check it out this weekend, there was straw everywhere and it looks like some of the runoff room was built up...sometimes over a foot of grade.

Couldn't tell if drainage was improved.
    Last edited by Car54; 04-28-2009 at 07:41 PM.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dunlap View Post
    Lesson learned from my father:

"Wash a car to get it clean, not to keep it clean"

Think about it....
    Trust me, washing my car used to be fun. Now it's a chore (Hence I have all silver cars now). My car is green from pollen as I drove it to work all last week so, it needs a bath.
    NCC

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Trust me, washing my car used to be fun. Now it's a chore (Hence I have all silver cars now). My car is green from pollen as I drove it to work all last week so, it needs a bath.
    Washing a car? You have time for that now that you're married? That's what rain is for

Or, for the street vehicles, Mr Wash (the autox toy doesn't clear the rails)

Final online registration list attached.

See everyone Saturday.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Anyone have a car I can borrow in the event that I can't get mine back in one piece before Sat?
    Whatcha do to it?

If every second of the next 36 hours wasn't booked, I'd give you a hand.

What traction control?

Is there still room to walk up on Saturday? I don't want to drive all the way out and not be able to run.

Jason Stephens
    91 318

Quote Originally Posted by jls8177 View Post
    Is there still room to walk up on Saturday? I don't want to drive all the way out and not be able to run.

Jason Stephens
    91 318
    Yes, especially for the morning session. We will be able to get you in.

See y'all bright and early.... early afternoon that is.....and it's probably going to be overcast, so forget the bright part.
    T2

Don't get used to this service, but results are posted:

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?o...=55&Itemid=168

Just a few notes from today's event ...

First, let me say thanks to many of the volunteers! You guys are great. Thank you for all the support! There's no way to do it without volunteers. If you're not part of the autocross staff, please take a moment to say thank you to those who make it possible.

Second, thank you to all the participants. I know that it was ROUGH today. Seriously. The rain limited attendance which really put us in a bad situation with the number of courseworkers we had. I know each of you had WAY too much area to cover.

Third, I know there was some issues with the flow in the second half of the PM session. We are already working on a way to correct it. Half of the trouble came about due to particpants not numbering their cars properly. (This will be addressed in another thread soon and is a BIG issue.) The other half was due to courseworkers being spread WAY too thin (and the fact that many courseworkers had never worked a course before). In the future, we need to ensure that all "radio / flag" positions are worked by an experienced autocrossers.

Overall, the event, in my opinion was another great success. Thank you to everyone who showed up despite the conditions. And thanks once again to my volunteer staff.

I took a look at the results and it looks like someone didn't get a cone I nailed on my last run. I was driving the red Mazdaspeed3 and although I'd love to have my best time be 58.1xx, I found a small cone in my wheel well after that last run.

- Fred

This may double post, so I apologize:

First, I'd like to thank everyone for the hard work that was put into making the event happen. This was my first autocross and really the first time I've driven my car hard (which showed with all of the understeer by going into corners too hot...). I'll definitely be bringing out my Mazdaspeed3 to more events in the near future!

Second, I think there should be a correction on my last run at 58.1xx. There is not penalty listed, but I found a cone in my wheel well after that run, so I believe a 2 second penalty is in order.

- Fred

That event was a blast! Do you guys give out any trophies or awards of any sort?

Quote Originally Posted by forrealb50 View Post
    That event was a blast! Do you guys give out any trophies or awards of any sort?
    We don't give out event awards, but we do have year end awards!

More info here: http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?v...faq&Itemid=154

Thread Information