Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) E30 318iS Autocross Videos
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: (2009) E30 318iS Autocross Videos

Anders,

You drive that 318 EXTREMELY well.

Thank you for the great videos.

Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Anders,

You drive that 318 EXTREMELY well.

Thank you for the great videos.

Jonathan
    Thank you, you're too kind. However, I think the car is the star

Quote Originally Posted by Scany View Post
    Thank you, you're too kind. However, I think the car is the star
    i dunno, i have pretty much the same set-up as you except the tires and you did far better than me.

Quote Originally Posted by iamsam View Post
    i dunno, i have pretty much the same set-up as you except the tires and you did far better than me.
    Maybe "showroom" is the wrong class for your car.

Anders I don't know how you get that car around the cones that quickly, I'm getting tired of being crushed by 318s, If I gut my interior and put on a funny shaped steering wheel, will I be as fast as you?

Quote Originally Posted by SamB325es View Post
    Maybe "showroom" is the wrong class for your car.

Anders I don't know how you get that car around the cones that quickly, I'm getting tired of being crushed by 318s, If I gut my interior and put on a funny shaped steering wheel, will I be as fast as you?
    sure will! Maybe the stickers got something to do with it also. I like stickers

I'm pretty sure "showroom" is not your right class if that's the case

Quote Originally Posted by SamB325es
    I still have a feeling if we get a dry event that I'll be in for a rude awakening...

Anders is faster in the wet than in the dry....figure that out?!?

Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    Anders is faster in the wet than in the dry....figure that out?!?

The dry scares me

BTW, what do you do to shorten .MOV files? I've been playing with Adobe Premier, but it takes a lot of setup. Have you tried QuickTime Pro?

I think Biggins and Scany have a little Hans Stuck in them to be so quick in the wet, I still cry myself to sleep at night because of my 2 sec. beating at the first wet event.

I am looking for stickers and a funny shaped steering wheel, Maybe I should switch to showroom so I have a shot at a trophy.

BTW i registered in the S1 class originally, not understanding the classing system, and George changed it to Tuner 4 for me before the event, so i have no idea why my car is listed in the Showroom class.

BTW i registered in the S1 class originally, not understanding the classing system, and George changed it to Tuner 4 for me before the event, so i have no idea why my car is listed in the Showroom class.
    He probably tried to do it AFTER it was uploaded to the timing software. Please, if you are classed wrong, simply resubmit your registration. We will delete the previous one.

I'll have Mark work on getting it fixed in the results.

Anders,

Car and driver both look good. I am jealous you are getting so much seat time. Thanks for the videos!

Best,
    Willy Lutz
    1990 Schwarz 325is
    1991 Brillantrot M3
    1991 Macao Blau M Technic
    2003 Mystic Blau 330i ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by Scany View Post
    The dry scares me

BTW, what do you do to shorten .MOV files? I've been playing with Adobe Premier, but it takes a lot of setup. Have you tried QuickTime Pro?

I emailed you about Quicktime Pro...I use it...very easy.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    He probably tried to do it AFTER it was uploaded to the timing software. Please, if you are classed wrong, simply resubmit your registration. We will delete the previous one.

I'll have Mark work on getting it fixed in the results.
    For this next autocross event i entered in Tuner 4 class, which i think is the correct one.

If Mark changes my classing for the last event, i won't be best in class anymore!!

Thread Information