Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Need to borrow fluid extractor and brake bleeder

Thread: Need to borrow fluid extractor and brake bleeder

Need to borrow fluid extractor and brake bleeder

I am changing my all my fluids this weekend. I need to borrow a fluid extractor, pressure brake bleeder and transfer pump (use to put fluid in diff and MT. In procrastinating I did not get my order in time to have mine delivered by Friday. I am willing to leave a deposit.
    I am attending the social on Thursday in Fairfax.

Thanks guys
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

What's the fluid extractor for? The transfer pump can be purchased from Advance Auto for like $6. You can buy a pressure bleeder (Motive) from Vincent at bimmerzone.com tomorrow and it will be at your door on Friday.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    What's the fluid extractor for? The transfer pump can be purchased from Advance Auto for like $6. You can buy a pressure bleeder (Motive) from Vincent at bimmerzone.com tomorrow and it will be at your door on Friday.
    Coming from bav auto. The extractor to to get the diff fluid out. E92 has no drain plug.
    BMW Engineers need to electrify the lab door knob to keep the bean counters out.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

I think Advanced Auto has an extractor and a pump....check it out.

As for the pressure bleeder, I have one and you could pick it up Saturday morning or Friday night.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    I think Advanced Auto has an extractor and a pump....check it out.

As for the pressure bleeder, I have one and you could pick it up Saturday morning or Friday night.
    Sweet. I appreciate the offer. PM me your info.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bimmernupe View Post
    Coming from bav auto. The extractor to to get the diff fluid out. E92 has no drain plug.
    BMW Engineers need to electrify the lab door knob to keep the bean counters out.
    why are you changing the diff fluid so early? its supposed to last a lifetime
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    why are you changing the diff fluid so early? its supposed to last a lifetime
    Too many comedians out of work for you to try your hand at it for free.

I plan on keeping my car past BMWs lifetime definition.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Talking You can borrow my pump

I have a fluid transfer, suction pump, used to pull or push fluids into Manual transmission and diffs.

If you want to borrow it I am located in Chantilly, VA.

Buck Cording
    bcording@cox.net

He got one...he must be too busy pumping and pushing his fluids to respond.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Thread Information