Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
OD for DIY #4

Thread: OD for DIY #4

Cool OD for DIY #4

I'm wondering who the Officer of the Day is for the 11 April DIY. I would like to begin ordering the parts I require to do the Schedule II on our E90 325xi but am unsure if I contact the shop directly or the OD for the event. I just require spark plugs, cabin filter, fuel filter, oil and an oil filter. Thanks for getting back at me. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

MMM.... that is a good question. I am planning to replace my timming belt and all associated parts related.

Exclamation DIY #4 Information

Zach et al,

Phillip Cummings is the DIYCom coordinator for DIY #4, and he may be reached via the Contact list on our DIY site. He has information on parts sources.

Please be advised that the DIYCom is planning to send out additional information concerning DIY #4 after our meeting at the weekend. Everyone should receive additional guidance by Sunday night, or Monday at the latest.

Thanks for your patience.

Slainte,

Alan
    DIYCom chair

Thread Information