Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
BMW Salvage yards in Virginia - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BMW Salvage yards in Virginia

Hey Paul, How do you get your picture to show up on the left of your profile?

Quote Originally Posted by bimmer325imt View Post
    You are welcome Paul. My Heater Core is still working. For $13 I ain't complaining vs $150-$180 new.
    i need to go over there to see if they have a transmission for my x5
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Again, not coming up to MD. Look at my avatar. The title of the thread is " BMW Salvage yards in Virginia"
    Last edited by chicane; 02-04-2012 at 04:05 PM.
    Chicane
    2001 E46 M3 - Jet Black [6 speed]
    1996 E36 M3 - Alpine White [5 speed]
    1988 E24 635CSi [Rare factory 5 speed]
    2000 E46 323i - Silver

I'll tell you the best thing to do. The next time you see your model car on a rollback looking beat up or anything, follow him to his destination. Get the car owners phone number and offer him cash or a trade. If your quick enough the rollback will turn around and take it to your house or designated area. I guarantee you'll get your money back in the parts you pull from the car. What do you think salvage yards are doing? If your lucky, a friend or club member might need a part and you can help. How about that,huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Zcruizer View Post
    How about that,huh?
    Not exactly what I would call helpful.
    Chicane
    2000 E46 323i - Silver

/Unsubscribe
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    /Unsubscribe
    To a thread that I started...I don't think so.
    Chicane
    2000 E46 323i - Silver

Good point Zcruizer. I will keep that in mind when such a situation should come up. That is a great way to obtain parts and share with others too.

there is one down US1 in stafford area. the name of the place is widewater ( 164 Norman Rd Stafford VA 22554 ), the last time i was there (one year ago) there were about 10 BMW's there no M's but 3 series mostly 330's i think. and i didnt see any X's either. they looked to be in good condition (for a junk yard) hope that helps. and at that one you can tear up the cars all you want to get to the part you are looking for. they also charge you on the way out for the part you are taking (usually a good price)

I just did a google search for salvage yards in Woodbridge, VA because I have heard of one in that town. its just north of Potomac Mills Mall and should be about an hour or so straight up 95. I think that is a good place to start as woodbridge is just outside one of the wealthiest counties in america (Fairfax) and there are LOTS of BMW cars here. Seeing 20+ BMW cars of all varieties a day is normal here. I even see ///M cars fairly often too.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...+yard&aq=f&oq=

GL!!

also, depending on what you're looking for I have a few OEM parts laying around (OEM calipers, clear corners, section 1 pipes, antenna for cabrio, silver gray bumper reflectors, cup holder replacement (sliding storage compartment where the cup holders normally are), diffuser piece in silver gray (available 6/09 after I get my 2x2 weave carbon fiber diffuser from Tekarbon) to name several. haha!

Thread Information