Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Code reader/SES light

Thread: Code reader/SES light

Code reader/SES light

Is there anyone with a code reader willing to scan my car? I've had the service engine soon light come on twice on my E46 in the month and a half since my emissions inspection. I think the inspector damaged my gas cap, but I want to make sure before I go replacing parts.

Thanks,
    Anand

I have a code scanner you can use. I'm south of Fredericksburg so there is probably someone closer to you but if you are in this area or just get desperate let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by mike
    I have a code scanner you can use. I'm south of Fredericksburg so there is probably someone closer to you but if you are in this area or just get desperate let me know.
    Thanks for the offer, but that's a bit too far for me. I'm not that desperate yet. I suppose somewhere between Herndon and Germantown would a better match.

Thread Information