Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
SK are COOL!

Thread: SK are COOL!

SK are COOL!

Had my first runs in SuperKarts at Allsports. To those of you, probably no one, who haven't taken a SK for a session...it's a whole new experience. I hope to do some BMW events in these karts in the future!
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Why haven't you done the SKs before?

I remember my first laps were actually not as fast with SK. I guess they take a little bit more smoothness and getting used to. But then it started to get fun

We should go out one day and drive them together.

Thread Information