Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Any female club members?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any female club members?

Wink Any female club members?

I'm relatively new to the Club and wonder if there are any BMW girls out there...

I met with some of the members last weekend for breakfast and was the only female, not that I'm complaining, but I'd like to meet some girls next time around. Perhaps I'll see some of you at the next social???

My wife she's not online though, but usually comes with me to different things.

you maybe the only female to use this message board but there are other female members that attend other events. most tend to be member's wives though.

its now your job to get more
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

My wife who's an associate member. She comes out about half the time I do
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

Cool

My wife's also an associate member and comes to all the Social's, particpates in DIY's and rarely ever misses a Tour. We have to get you guys out to more events. See you Saturday...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

Okay I'm going to recruit the only other Beamer girl I know, Zena, who did a Euro delivery with our friend Chris last summer. She was supposed to join us last Saturday at the Double T, but was a bit hung over (lol). I'll see what I can do about getting her and Chris to Sander's tomorrow.

Well it seems that drawing M out to a function is a task in itself, but not to worry - breakfast in Harford County may be sooner than she thinks. . .

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

Quote Originally Posted by CoolToolGuy View Post
    Well it seems that drawing M out to a function is a task in itself, but not to worry - breakfast in Harford County may be sooner than she thinks. . .

Have Fun,
    Rick
    LOL Oh yeahhhhhhh???

BTW...where is there to go in Hazzard County?

Quote Originally Posted by X5worldMichelle View Post
    LOL Oh yeahhhhhhh???

BTW...where is there to go in Hazzard County?
    Well, the Diner/Dive meetups are less about the venue than the social and comraderie. That said, there are some spots like Denny's on Belair Rd., Waffle House (in Abingdon or Havre De Grace), and Mountain Branch Golf Course (only on Sunday.) I'm scratching my head for more options - I have family out that way, so between asking and going out there I'll come up with some more. There's bound to be choices on Pulaski Hwy., in Edgewood, and Aberdeen.

So the guy (me) is not trying to hijack the girls' thread, but, like you suggested previously, a lot of club activities are DC-centered. I'm trying to add some Baltimore-based flavor and attraction to the club - hope you can join in!

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

My hubby lived up that way a while back so I'll ask him for suggestions and see what he comes up with for the Abingdon, Belair areas.

Anything to get more ladies to participate!
    09 328i, Nav, Cold Weather & Prem., Comfort Access
    09 535xi, Nav, Cold Weather & Prem., Sirius/XM

Quote Originally Posted by CoolToolGuy View Post
    Well, the Diner/Dive meetups are less about the venue than the social and comraderie. That said, there are some spots like Denny's on Belair Rd., Waffle House (in Abingdon or Havre De Grace), and Mountain Branch Golf Course (only on Sunday.) I'm scratching my head for more options - I have family out that way, so between asking and going out there I'll come up with some more. There's bound to be choices on Pulaski Hwy., in Edgewood, and Aberdeen.

So the guy (me) is not trying to hijack the girls' thread, but, like you suggested previously, a lot of club activities are DC-centered. I'm trying to add some Baltimore-based flavor and attraction to the club - hope you can join in!

Have Fun,
    Rick
    Mountain Branch has pretty good food, but never been there for brunch

Mountain Branch has an awesome Sunday Brunch...but we'd definitely need reservations, and their lot is always full.

I forgot about the [former] Denny's at 152 and Rte 1. It's now called Fallston Diner. That would probably be a great spot.

Quote Originally Posted by X5worldMichelle View Post
    Mountain Branch has an awesome Sunday Brunch...but we'd definitely need reservations, and their lot is always full.

I forgot about the [former] Denny's at 152 and Rte 1. It's now called Fallston Diner. That would probably be a great spot.
    maybe YOU should plan one of the next breakfasts

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    maybe YOU should plan one of the next breakfasts
    You're just trying to rope me into attending. LOL

Thread Information