Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) Points Event #1 - 03/28/09 (Results Posted) - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: (2009) Points Event #1 - 03/28/09 (Results Posted)

Quote Originally Posted by Reach View Post
    What happened to S1 being a "very fun class"? I'm the only one registered!

Aside from a 1993 Miata that didn't seem to read the new class structures.

*edit* any chance you could switch me from AM to PM? Mike, 2002 M3.
    Just resubmit the registration, and I'll remove the first. No worries!

BTW ... Bogdan runs S1 too.

Registration list updated! Please see attached.

I've fixed alot of classing mistakes, so please let me know if you see others.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re-submitted my registration for the afternoon, thanks.

And, good to finally see some more S1 participants! Now I don't have to go buy shocks, swaybars, and wheels to get into T1/M1.

Updated list attached!
    Attached Files Attached Files

2 more mis-registrants spotted in S1 there. (Lines 14 and 20)
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Quote Originally Posted by Reach View Post
    2 more mis-registrants spotted in S1 there. (Lines 14 and 20)
    I've emailed them to correct.

I don't know if it's a mistake or not but there is a 2006 330i in Unlimited (line 73). If it's not a mistake, can't wait to see what he has under the hood, turbocharged or supercharged E90??? .

Here's a few pics of the facility!

BTW: is the facility finished now? Just wondering if they polished it off yet...

What traction control?

Quote Originally Posted by gbauer View Post
    BTW: is the facility finished now? Just wondering if they polished it off yet...
    It's getting there ...

Maybe this is a dumb question, but I always wondered what's the purpose of having those unpaved center islands. Wouldn't it be much more versatile (and safer) with those sections paved and the skid pad just one giant slab?

Quote Originally Posted by mf44 View Post
    Maybe this is a dumb question, but I always wondered what's the purpose of having those unpaved center islands. Wouldn't it be much more versatile (and safer) with those sections paved and the skid pad just one giant slab?
    It's a skidpad ... not a parking lot. That's the main reason.

What you don't see is the candy cane (race curbing) that will be going around all the edges - this should be complete by our July event there.

Other considerations are cost, water runoff, and being a multi-purpose facility.

Quote Originally Posted by mf44 View Post
    I think all of these islands give the drifters defined roads for their competitions.
    Like autocrossing on a kart track, you'll realize the need to dial it back just a wee bit.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    I think all of these islands give the drifters defined roads for their competitions.
    Like autocrossing on a kart track, you'll realize the need to dial it back just a wee bit.
    Those dirt islands don't scare me, what scares me are curbs (aka Bowie). Talk about dialing it back.

I still say we need to have a driver's school at this track too, but lay it out like NASCAR's Martinsville track.

Thread Information