Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
March 11th NCC Board Meeting/Social

Thread: March 11th NCC Board Meeting/Social

March 11th NCC Board Meeting/Social

Our March board meeting/social will be held at our regularly schedule 2nd Wednesday of the month, thus I will see everyone on Wed, March 11th. We will be at the same place as last month, Mi Rancho in Rockville.

Mi Rancho (formerly On the Border)
    1488 Rockville Pike
    Rockville, MD 20852

http://www.miranchotexmexrestaurant.com/

Mi Rancho is a locally owned Tex-Mex restaurant who just took over the space vacated by national chain On the Border. Its located on Rockville Pike directly across from Congressional Plaza. We've had board meeting there in the past when On the Border was still around; however, they have remodeled the inside and there's no more patio. We'll have our own private seating area in the back of the restaurant, located between the kitchen and restrooms. Its slightly-enclosed, and far enough away from the bar such that noise shouldnt be a problem.

There is also plenty of lighted parking BEHIND the restaurant.

Our Board meetings are open to ALL MEMBERS and this is a great opportunity to meet other NCC members and see what goes on behind the scenes in the club. For those interested in getting more involved, this would be a great place to start. Social will start at 7p and board meeting will start promptly at 8p. We've had a great time the past few months and hope to see you there.

Please note that alcoholic beverages are paid for individually (not by NCC) and that there will be a nominal $5-10 contribution to offset the cost of the dinner/gratuity.

Please RSVP below

Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

bump for this week's board meeting. its a great opportunity for any member to come out and meet the people that volunteer their time to run this great chapter. plus, we can always use more help on a variety of activities.

I'll see if I can make it out to meet you guys. I'd like to start being an active participant in the chapter this year so I need to put some faces to the names. And it would help if you knew who I was as well!
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Quote Originally Posted by Reach View Post
    I'll see if I can make it out to meet you guys. I'd like to start being an active participant in the chapter this year so I need to put some faces to the names. And it would help if you knew who I was as well!
    great, hope to see you Wed. please RSVP as either a YES or MAYBE so i can get an accurate headcount (you can always change your status at any time if things change)

I knew you'd say that! I just wanted to check with the better half first if we had plans for Weds, but she says its clear so I'll see you guys there.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

last bump for tonight's board meeting/social. please RSVP at the above link so I can get an accurate count

Thread Information