I've talked to pseto and zchild about this last weekend, but I've started an area owners group for the E38 7 series here in Baltimore, and am gathering 7s from around the area for get togethers and tours, as well as support for maintaining these cars. I'd love to get more NCC members involved to try and spread the word amongst area 7 owners as to the benefits of joining the BMW Club. 3 series and the sports cars are well represented at club gatherings, but it seems like there is an underrepresentation of the big 7s, considering just how many I see on the roads every day around here. I know there are E38 owners in the Club, however, so lets see 'em!

I've put a link back to the National Capitol Chapter website on the new midatlantic7s.com website, so that maybe some of the area owners can find out about the Chapter.

Anyhow, there is an E38 meet being put together for Sunday March 15, 2 pm at Security Square mall and then a short tour up to Famous Dave's in Owings Mills. So far I have 7s coming from as far away as Philly to take part, but I'd like to have more local members. There is more info on my website.