Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Mar 19th Rockville NCC Social 7p - WINSTONS!!!!!

Thread: Mar 19th Rockville NCC Social 7p - WINSTONS!!!!!

Mar 19th Rockville NCC Social 7p - WINSTONS!!!!!

We're back at our Rockville location, Winstons Sports Cafe (formerly Champions Billiards). Winstons is located just off of Rockville Pike, at the intersection of Rollins Ave and E. Jefferson St (behind Federal Plaza, underneath MicroCenter)

There's plenty of parking, so come on out and join us for a round of pool and/or darts. We usually take up the entire back half of Winston's so come meet other NCC members to share car stories with

Winston's Sport Cafe
    1776 E. Jefferson Street
    Rockville MD 20852
    Phone: 301-231-4949

http://www.winstonsportcafe.com/

In order to continue having future socials, the club will cover up to $20/head, so we'll collect $ to help cover the remaining part of the bill/gratuity (usually around $5-10/head). Those who have a few more drinks or order more expensive food items will need to chip in more than those who stay within the $20/head limit.

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?v...=com_eventlist

Who's in? Please RSVP below:

Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

bump for this week's fun...who's in?

please RSVP using the link above

bump for tomorrow night...anyone else?

Yeah, I guess three folks signed up isn't alot of peeps at this point. Its just me, Paul and Cheryl, anyone else coming out Thursday evening?
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    Yeah, I guess three folks signed up isn't alot of peeps at this point. Its just me, Paul and Cheryl, anyone else coming out Thursday evening?
    for some reason, people dont feel the need to RSVP...they just show up. there are other people from other boards that are coming, so we'll have a good turnout.

although, since the NCAA tournament will be on, some people may choose to watch elsewhere. i say, why not watch it at the social, play pool, and eat/drink with other club members!!!

last call for tonight's fun...come on out, grab a bite, play some pool/poker, watch the NCAA tourney. sounds fun to me

RSVP above please

Cool

A good time was had by all last night at Winston's. I think we had our biggest turnout to date at this location. I can't wait until the spring-time when our NCC bears begin to come out of hibernation and being again participating in club events. Alas, winter is almost over my peeps, hope to see you out socializing with the greatest car club on the planet. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Someone left a hat at this event. If it was you, let me know...

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Thread Information