Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Dyno Day - March 14, 2009 - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Dyno Day - March 14, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    You're the one who put that dumb phrase in there.
    What's worse? The fact that I put it in there or the fact that it got cut and pasted into your spread sheet?

What traction control?

Let me get a schedule put together with the shop owner next week and I'll post it up.
    I think it's safe to say that Mark, Sam and I are good for any time slot. In fact, I plan on hanging out there most of the day anyway.

What traction control?

Just realized this is an hour away. I might not bring the E30 then, because that means not hearing anything that day, or put it on the trailer. Do you need to know what car I bring? well, it's either that or the E36 if I get tags on it by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Scany View Post
    Just realized this is an hour away. I might not bring the E30 then, because that means not hearing anything that day, or put it on the trailer. Do you need to know what car I bring? well, it's either that or the E36 if I get tags on it by then.
    Nope. It's not necessary to know what vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by gbauer View Post
    I think it's safe to say that Mark, Sam and I are good for any time slot. In fact, I plan on hanging out there most of the day anyway.
    this is quite true plus the fact i live less than 5 mins from the shop lol

If worse comes to worse, I can take a time slot. I'm on call with work, so I'll just need a time to plan with.
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

We now have the 10 cars. I'll put together a schedule tomorrow!

i'll probably come hangout with you guys. what time will everybody be there?

the only thing is, i'm on the 2nd shift for the DIY
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post

Here's the estimated schedule:

9:00
    Richard Sperry
    9:45
    Michael Shao
    10:30
    Welsey Norman
    11:15
    Orlando Taylor
    12:00
    Matt Siniscal
    12:45
    Anders Skandsen
    1:30
    Mark Scire
    2:15
    Sam Stewart
    3:00
    George Bauer
    3:45
    Jonathan Thayer

Whatcha doin' at the DIY? You can probably do whatever it is at my house and then we can get started (and maybe completed) with that speaker box, amp and sub install. If you can get here by around 9ish, we can easily get it done and spend some time at the DIY. Maybe if you're really, really nice to them, Sam and Mark will come over to help with the build (and maybe we can finally get Mark's box built too!). I think I have enough wood for one box. You'd need to buy carpet (we can get it at Best Buy), the sub (locally for cheap.... don't bother ordering one), a tube of caulk, and the wiring posts (radio shack). It'll be cheap.

BTW: your amp is in my garage still.

What traction control?

Whatcha doin' at the DIY? You can probably do whatever it is at my house and then we can get started (and maybe completed) with that speaker box, amp and sub install. If you can get here by around 9ish, we can easily get it done and spend some time at the DIY. Maybe if you're really, really nice to them, Sam and Mark will come over to help with the build (and maybe we can finally get Mark's box built too!). I think I have enough wood for one box. You'd need to buy carpet (we can get it at Best Buy), the sub (locally for cheap.... don't bother ordering one), a tube of caulk, and the wiring posts (radio shack). It'll be cheap.

i gotta change the rear brake pads/rotors on the X5. i was hoping i could get a morning slot, but it doesnt look good.

how about Sunday? I'm pretty free anytime after 10a
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I like it ... the weight addition modification.

Just remember, you gotta take all of that out to autocross.

i gotta change the rear brake pads/rotors on the X5. i was hoping i could get a morning slot, but it doesnt look good.

how about Sunday? I'm pretty free anytime after 10a
    Katy already called dibs on Sunday.

Bring it over. Pads and rotors should only take 30-45 minutes.

What traction control?

I like it ... the weight addition modification.

Just remember, you gotta take all of that out to autocross.
    I'm bolting mine in.

It doesn't weigh too much anyway.

What traction control?

Just got my first emergency service call, DAMN IT!! It's in Frederick, so I'll probably stop be in my work van on the way back.
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

Thread Information