Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC DIY Program Special Tools - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NCC DIY Program Special Tools

Alan,

I'm scheduled to change motor oil at the DIY on March 14 at CCC. Do I need to do any more than ask to "rent" the Peake Reset Tool? (Hopefully, this question is in the correct topic area.) Thanks.

Al

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Leghorn View Post
    Alan,

I'm scheduled to change motor oil at the DIY on March 14 at CCC. Do I need to do any more than ask to "rent" the Peake Reset Tool? (Hopefully, this question is in the correct topic area.) Thanks.

Al
    Leghorn, we don't charge money for the use of the Peake tools, we usually ask for a Driver's license or other ID to insure we get the tool returned after use. We only ask for a desposit on the higher end tools within the DIY portfolio, see you at Convenience.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Alan,

I need a special tool for the upcoming DIY #12. How can I get in touch with Tony McMullan?

The tool I need is for replacing the rear swing arm ball joints in my E39 M5, however the tool also works for E38, E52, E53, E60, E61, E63, E64, E65, and E66 as well.

Thread Information