Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Registration is Open for Marque Madness at VIR - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Registration is Open for Marque Madness at VIR

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    The lodge also has thin walls. I sleep better at the Sleep Inn.
    Plus in town you can grab a quick bite in the lobby.
    Well, I'll give it a try this time. The extra $30 isn't a big problem, but if I can hear a neighbor snoring, I'll be very bitter I'll probably have breakfast/lunch food with me already. If it doesn't work out, next time I'll stay where all the cool kids stay.

Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by ronh21 View Post
    Well, I'll give it a try this time.
    It is nice to roll out bed and already be at the track.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I could not resist the deal of having a 4-day VIR fest, so I signed up
    I hope to see you there Steven, its been long time
    Fatih

Quote Originally Posted by FT View Post
    I could not resist the deal of having a 4-day VIR fest, so I signed up
    I hope to see you there Steven, its been long time
    Just Thursday and Friday. Would have loved to stay for all 4. I don't have that kind of money burning a hole in my pocket like you Porsche guys.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Just Thursday and Friday. Would have loved to stay for all 4. I don't have that kind of money burning a hole in my pocket like you Porsche guys.
    Yea, yea, use that P-car card on me again. I'll see what new tools and tent you got this time

It will be good to see again
    Fatih

Even though I'm not a Porsche owner either , I've registered for the 4 day Marque Madness/Mazda Drivers Grand East Circuit events, June 11-14. The Mazda High Performance DE event is the only scheduled weekend Grand East Circuit event in 2009. If you've never done it, it's a great experience. And there is still space available for anyone interested in attending. See the attached link.
    http://www.mazdadrivers.com/

I'll be staying at the Lodge this time around. There is merit to staying in town, and it's slightly cheaper per night, but for 4 days, I'd rather be eating a more leisurely breakfast at the track than rushing every morning to drive 15 miles to make tech inspection. Convenience has its cost.

Hope to see you there at either or both events! Bonbahn
    BonBahn

Sounds tempting.
    I'll decide in the next few days.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Would love to do all 4 days, unfortunately a fast approaching wedding had left my pockets with nothing but wholes in them.

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenGSR View Post
    Would love to do all 4 days, unfortunately a fast approaching wedding had left my pockets with nothing but wholes in them.
    You don't have a wedding gift registry with MSReg?
    Nevermind, Mazda uses PayPal.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I'm officially staying at the Sleep Inn
    look for a Madeirra Violett 328is
    ~Phil

vir

Staying at the Lodge for the MM event. Looking forward to it! First event since Oktoberfest
    See everybody there.
    John

Anyone looking for a roommate at Sleep Inn?

Non-snorers need not apply!
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

If any of you are still on the fence about the VIR GE event on Sat & Sun, Dave Nugent, the registrar for MazdaDrivers is offering a discount for student who are referred by an instructor. I am offering to be that instructor. http://www.mazdadrivers.com/09_vir_j...streferral.htm

If you use my name, Dave will sweeten the deal. And then you get to heckle me as I will be your classroom instructor.

Four days at VIR and the last 2 on the GRAND EAST! It doesn't get any better than this.

If you haven't tried to tame the "Bitch" and the Spiral that follows it then you are in for a high "pucker factor" treat (a driver who can trail brake then throttle steer his or her way around a decreasing radius turn can single apex the Bitch, and close quickly on the majority of the slower, more conservative drivers who will double apex or rim shot the entrance. This turn allows the momentum cars to play with the high HP cars.) There is a turn just like T5 at Summit main at the bottom of that series of turns. Next comes the technical part of the Partiot (cut-across) course followed by a part of the North Course cross-over. The downhill Rollercoaster is next, with everybody's favorite way to enter the front straight- HOGPEN (just don't lift). The Grand East still features the always popular Climbing Esses, where the back end of you car wants to step out at the top of the hill when many cars are at 100mph. Ahh 4.2 miles of VIR bliss.

It's still not too late to join in on the fun and it's now going to cost you a little less.

Gerry Chan
    1990 E30 M3 (white)
    2003 E46 M3 (white)
    1991 spec miata (blue)

Here is a track map of the Grand East Course, the only one for cars and on a weekend.

Gerry Chan
    1990 E30 M3 (white)
    2003 E46 M3 (white)
    1991 spec miata (blue)

Anyone need a roommate? I already have a room at the Sleep Inn but can cancel. I don't snore.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Thread Information