Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Registration is Open for Marque Madness at VIR - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Registration is Open for Marque Madness at VIR

Anyone want to caravan? I will be leaving in the Martinsburg / Winchester area around 3pm Weds. I am leaving from work...maybe earlier.
    ~Phil

I do like caravaning, but I am leaving around 1 pm on Wed.
    Fatih

Any dinner plans?
    I should be arriving between 4 and 5.
    Staying at the Sleep Inn.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

no plans, let's hook up, haven't seen you in ages. I am at the Sleep Inn as well, should be there around the same time. I'll PM you my cell.
    Fatih

Anyone know if short sleeves are allowed?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

The "Reminders" email they sent say long-sleeved Steven, no luck.
    Fatih

Thanks. I read through the handout and didn't see anything.
    Guess I need to pack a few more things.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by M50_328is View Post
    Anyone want to caravan? I will be leaving in the Martinsburg / Winchester area around 3pm Weds. I am leaving from work...maybe earlier.
    ~Phil
    I'd caravan with you (out of Berryville), but I don't want to leave that late. I was thinking noon-ish, since I'm not working tomorrow. What route do you take? how long should it take?

Ron

A lot of ppl take rt.29 South, I think it is the shortest route and good roads too; however, there are generally a lot of speed traps along that route and too many trafic lights.

I take Rt. 360/15 to Danville, you'll see barely any cops around, and it is an easy 75 mph cruise control drive, not much trafic either.
    Fatih

Quote Originally Posted by FT View Post
    A lot of ppl take rt.29 South, I think it is the shortest route and good roads too; however, there are generally a lot of speed traps along that route and too many trafic lights.

I take Rt. 360/15 to Danville, you'll see barely any cops around, and it is an easy 75 mph cruise control drive, not much trafic either.
    75mph on 360 is risky...I would keep it to 7 over south of Richmond.

Rt29 only applies to those who are in west FFX county or south/west of FFX county...otherwise it's 95S to SR360.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

I'm starting a couple miles from Summit Point, so my trip probably starts on 81. Maybe I'll go to Lexington then cut over to 29 at Lynchburg. No matter which way I go, I'll go there glad that RRT fixed up my A/C a couple weeks ago. It's very frosty now

Quote Originally Posted by ronh21 View Post
    I'd caravan with you (out of Berryville), but I don't want to leave that late. I was thinking noon-ish, since I'm not working tomorrow. What route do you take? how long should it take?

Ron
    Ron,
    Since you're so far west, I'd recommend I-81 to the Beuna Vista exit, then 501 south/east to pick up Rt 29 near Lynchburg. 501 east of Glasgow is worth the trip.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Anyone know if short sleeves are allowed?
    It is VIR, not the clubs, that require long sleeve shirts (and long pants).
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

I will be around Winchester, on I-81 around 2pm. If anyone wants to meet up call me. I am going 81 > 64 > 29 > 360
    many ppl going to the track for dinner?

240-291-1064
    ~Phillip

Thread Information