Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Man, hope we're done with snow.

Thread: Man, hope we're done with snow.

Man, hope we're done with snow.

'cause I just got all the salt washed off the E38 and P38... They're both finally black again, instead of off-white! hehehehe! Anyone else out doing some spring cleaning?

2001 740i Sport/2005 330ci ZHP

http://www.midatlantic7s.com

car's clean and the top's down...

What traction control?

Yes, but did you jack them up and clean off the underbody? I'm really hoping that one of these "showers" turns into a nice, heavy, salt removing rain. After that happens, I'll be under the car with simple green.
    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD Duramax LBZ/Allison 6-speed
    2002 BMW M3 - Alpinweiss III/Black
    1999 323i KP/GTS2 - Alpinweiss III (Black Hood, other stuff)
    1990 325is - Brilliantrot/Tan
    1989 325is - Alpinweiss II/Black (S50B32)
    1989 M3 - Alpinweiss II/Black (S62B50 in progress)

I vaguely remember snow.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by Nick325xiT 5spd View Post
    Yes, but did you jack them up and clean off the underbody? I'm really hoping that one of these "showers" turns into a nice, heavy, salt removing rain. After that happens, I'll be under the car with simple green.

Yeah, had the undersides pressure washed. I'm so tired of how much salt is laid down every year.
    2001 740i Sport/2005 330ci ZHP

http://www.midatlantic7s.com

I tried to wash 3 cars yesterday, starting at 4:00 PM. I cleaned the wheels and tires on all 3 first, then went to the bodies.

The 135 was first (of course), first time for me washing it (priors were LaserWash) and got it washed no problem.

Then off to the wife's X3, it was getting dark and I used a soap-dispensing wash wand for the first time. By the time it was done it was way dark. I told my wife no guarantees on perfection, but it certainly was cleaner than before.

I wanted to do the minivan (now don't laugh, because its a Pontiac Montana, and it has Kidney Grilles), 'cause it doesn't get much use since the 135 appeared (It's been good to me and I don't want it to think I'm neglecting it ) so off it went to the LaserWash.

I figure I need 3.5 - 4 hours to do them all by hand - not including interiors.

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

nice pics Chris, now you gotta come hang out Thur evening. havent seen you in a while
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Banned
    Chance of snow etc Saturday. President's Day is known for very large snow storms in DC area through years. The storms occur around President's Day. Can you say drifts 3ft+ which is high for this area and missing a whole week of college at GMU.

And the weather prediction software programs are predicting a major spring snowstorm for DC area during the period of March 20 through 23 with significant snow fall of 8 inches more North and West of the city.

Dave Apker and the collies

Bummer! I don't have a Beamer to wash...yet. Mine is cruising across the Atlantic, due in port Feb. 15...unfortunately not past the crappy weather.

Thread Information